Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

good. here's the video I promised :

I rushed it a little, and used DI tracks (my guitar desperately need fresh strings). You will see that the alternate cabs are perfectly fine. I prefer the normal ones of course but it's a taste thing.

In a few weeks, I'll have an XL, and then I'll be able to make banks with the correct offset for XL users

Great, I will wait for those to be uploaded then. Saves many hours of work...
You will also find that the FX blocks that has X/Y capability in XL but not in Mark I/II, will always be "on" after you import to the XL, even if they're off on the original preset.

I rushed it a little, and used DI tracks (my guitar desperately need fresh strings). You will see that the alternate cabs are perfectly fine. I prefer the normal ones of course but it's a taste thing.

Generally speaking I find there is a minimal difference, At first the factory ones in a few cases are much brighter then the slightly muddy alternatives. But on the whole they are comparable.

Thanks for doing this! Now I know which ones I will try my Cab Factory Big Box Selection on. And I will use the commercial ones you used as a guide to help make me choice :)

Yes things did pickup, or at least for my immediate needs (renovating my apartment) ! I'll keep the II until July for the updates to my presets, after that I will keep the XL only

Another compelling reason to be able to share presets ( in whole or part ) between models!

I am putting in all the alternate cabs and ran across one that looks like it should be a free cab but it's not in the free cab folder. It's F152 = U020 U20(TN NOS V30 mix 05) Captured from a Two notes cab.

No, as I captured it from a TN cab, it can't be free, or even purchased (as I didn't keep the recipe). You must use an alternate cab with this one. But if I recall well, it's used in one preset only. I'll probably remove it. Try one of the free cabs labelled "GT" instead

Very good. Thanks. I am assuming that in the alternate presets if the cab is not a free cab in the "Y" state that you don't use the "Y" setting?

My OCD compels me to ask: For user cab #28 MR 1960AX-G12M25 mix 02, did you use the raw or MPT IRs? The file names are the same so there's no way to tell from the screenshot.

I have to add these are the best presets I have ever used. Outstanding!

Thank you foe very fast response! Very informative video!

Very good. Thanks. I am assuming that in the alternate presets if the cab is not a free cab in the "Y" state that you don't use the "Y" setting?
Absolutely, if the preset is not using many scenes and the cab doesn't changes to Y in one of those scenes, then I don't use Y

My OCD compels me to ask: For user cab #28 MR 1960AX-G12M25 mix 02, did you use the raw or MPT IRs? The file names are the same so there's no way to tell from the screenshot.

I have to add these are the best presets I have ever used. Outstanding!
I always use MPT IRs. Thanks :)

OK - I mixed that cab 28 but don't know if it's raw or MPT as they are allways 2 ir's with the same name in the Cablab browser?
Like for instance:
MR-1960AX-G12M25_X1R-F-A_P

Almost done converting a;alternate presets. on your offset chart U054 point s to U101 and there is nothing listed for U101.

Got all the alternate presets set. Now I would like to back up all the work I've done. I know how to back up the preset banks, but is there a way to back up all the user cabs I had to load to go with the presets?

Got all the alternate presets set. Now I would like to back up all the work I've done. I know how to back up the preset banks, but is there a way to back up all the user cabs I had to load to go with the presets?
Fractal Bot --> Receive --> checkmark Back up all User Cabs

Fremen do use FRFR cabs? I have a Mission Gemini 2-P. The presets sound a bit darker through the cab as compared to through headset.

Paypal just sent! Thanks man! I had nothing but problems with windows 10 sending it to you. All my fault.

OK - I mixed that cab 28 but don't know if it's raw or MPT as they are allways 2 ir's with the same name in the Cablab browser?
Like for instance:
Hello Tony, I always use MPT files

Back
Top Bottom