Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

Thanks Michael ! I tried to relearn the solo for 30 minutes before shooting the video. But in 1990, in fact I played the "Delicate sound of thunder" live version

Last edited:
$30 sent to you Fremen.

Thank you for doing this.

I'm a noob, 1st time getting 3rd party presets may need guidance but I'll read everything you've provided! Your reputation precedes you :)

Looking to add all of the alternate presets into my XL+..

Some are saying to just download everything in the "05 all presets" folder, wouldn't it be much faster to download the alternate banks and then add what is leftover? Is the "new presets" folder all I would be missing if I went this route? Or Is there more presets available in each category (i.e. marshall) if I do the "05 all presets" folder compared to the banks?

Looking to add all of the alternate presets into my XL+..

Some are saying to just download everything in the "05 all presets" folder, wouldn't it be much faster to download the alternate banks and then add what is leftover? Is the "new presets" folder all I would be missing if I went this route? Or Is there more presets available in each category (i.e. marshall) if I do the "05 all presets" folder compared to the banks?
The individual presets are the same patches you find on the banks (and more, as I keep on adding new presets), depends if you want to replace your own banks or not...

got my link - downloading now - great community here - merci beaucoup!

OK, a little help from my new friends. I play through a pair of Friedman cabs (2x12) most of the time, however, when I have to be quiet I use headphones (haven't found the "right" pair yet) and at that point I use Cabs in the AXEFXII+

Because of that I haven't purchased 3rd party IRs., but if I wanted to get a few (keep the budget from exploding), what would I buy (ownhammer Mar-66 2x12, ???) - thanks in advance.

If I load the banks, will they be good to go without cabs and play just fine through output one into my Matrix to the Friedmans? I'm guessing "yes" but need to ask.

Last edited:
got my link - downloading now - great community here - merci beaucoup!

OK, a little help from my new friends. I play through a pair of Friedman cabs (2x12) most of the time, however, when I have to be quiet I use headphones (haven't found the "right" pair yet) and at that point I use Cabs in the AXEFXII+

Because of that I haven't purchased 3rd party IRs., but if I wanted to get a few (keep the budget from exploding), what would I buy (ownhammer Mar-66 2x12, ???) - thanks in advance.

If I load the banks, will they be good to go without cabs and play just fine through output one into my Matrix to the Friedmans? I'm guessing "yes" but need to ask.

That's a GREAT cab pack and there is also the TAF Big Box http://www.thecabfactory.com/bundles/ which has gotten rave reviews from so many of us! The Bronze pack is relatively inexpensive...

I'm pretty sure you're right. If we're correct in our assumptions would it be better to have the presets or the mixes? I would think the mixes since there's more of them and i do tend to gravitate towards mixes in many of my patches. As much as i would like the gold I don't wanna spend that much right now.

Sorry, didn't see this until now. It sounds like you like mixes over single mic IRs. I typically like mixes too. Sounds like Silver is right for you.

Sorry, didn't see this until now. It sounds like you like mixes over single mic IRs. I typically like mixes too. Sounds like Silver is right for you.

I got the free Mesa 4x12 pack from their website. The mixes are awesome, so I'm gonna guess the mixes in the silver would be just as good. Let the real pros do the hard part and I'll just pick the mix I like :)

freman,, again I appreciate your help,and your presets,they sound great,,,,well worth $30.00- anyday..,Bargain for sure,,,The only problem is I can't seem to lay my LP .down. and get other stuff done,
also,, I for some reason am getting sys.txt when downloading the files from DropBox to fractalbot ???????? any ideal ????

I for some reason am getting sys.txt when downloading the files from DropBox to fractalbot ???????? any ideal ????
Are you on PC or MAC ? Did you try to download a zipped version of the whole Dropbox folder ? That's what I recommend

Not to be flippant/ungrateful - I'm totally digging these presets (and a real bargin at $30!), however as a AXE user with real cabs this is a challenge/effort.

Is there a reason that the cabs are set to "mute" on Bypass (versus "thru")? It's something I have to edit in every patch - not a huge deal but it's tedious, and I don't fully understand "why". As a noob I might be missing something; here to learn from the best. :)

Last edited:
Yes because I use the cab block to mute the sound usually :) a bypassed cab gives you a horrible sound in FRFR, and I don't use real cabs...

Back
Top Bottom