Fremen Quantum 2.0 presets

In AE rightclick on any drive block --> Library --> Save. This will create a drive folder at AE --> Blocks --> Drive
Actually I clicked on Controllers under left side of Axe Edit GUI, then hit + button and the option to Show Folders was revealed.

Last edited:
I just bought to. I put my email in the special instructions of the paypal payment and also sent you an email.

I'm gonna wait til this Canadian dollar improves. ebay has been killing me lately on US bids. first world problems. Question: will these presets sound really good with alternate stock cabs? are the presets contingent on your user cabs to sound good?...

I'm gonna wait til this Canadian dollar improves. ebay has been killing me lately on US bids. first world problems. Question: will these presets sound really good with alternate stock cabs? are the presets contingent on your user cabs to sound good?...
They won't sound bad with only the free and stock cabs, my go-to live presets uses them, there's just more variety with the normal banks

In the free user cabs link I give on my blog
Yes I found those earlier, but the Axe FX 2 to Axe FX XL offset list only describes up to the placement of U80 to U127 at which point the list ends. Where am I supposed to place the free irs that run from 83-100. The chart doesnt indicate the appropriate offsets for them. .

the offset is the same for each cab, + 48... MK I user cab 81 would be XL cab 128, and so on. You know that you can drag and drop all the remaining cabs to your XL using Cab Manage, right ? :)

Yup, the drag and drop feature is great! And I just figured out the offset and dropped 83-100 cabs into cab slots 130-147. That seems to be it for loading cabs used in the Paid For Alternate Presets that use only Free provided and stock cabs. I might explore the Commercial Cabs in the future if I feel some presets need them.

Last edited:
Just played my Taylor 810e thru the Acoustic Simulator 7 (Babe Im Gonna Leave / Backbird /Mood for a Day / Smiling Face) and its the best this guitar has sounded thru the Axe FX! So good that I just deleted the 3 acoustic presets I had been using up till now and replaced then with the AC7

Last edited:
Just played my Taylor 810e thru the Acoustic Simultor 7 (Babe Im Gonna Leave) and its the best this guitar has sounded thru the Axe FX!
Hold up... you mean to tell me that on an Acoustic Simulator you used an Acousitc? why? i mean now i am interested and i am def going to try this out tonight. especially considering that i just purchased Fremens presets. Is the RECORDED sound amazing? b/c i find that when i play my Taylor thru the Axe, everything sounds amazing in the room but the recorded results arent that great. its usually just my beautiful sounding Taylor that sounds amazing... let me know please!

I tested some of your previous presets. They were superb. I am glad you decided to update and even complete your work. I will have the payment made tomorrow and keep the week end as free as possible to explore your banks...

There are 14 comparison tracks for 383 presets. On what basis did you select just those.
You mean on the video ? It was just a teaser, I improvised while capturing it ! I selected a few recent presets and played... originally I wanted to do a proper demo, but I was quite tired after long hours of programming. And btw, I used a guitar on which I didn't change strings since November

You mean on the video ? It was just a teaser, I improvised while capturing it ! I selected a few recent presets and played... originally I wanted to do a proper demo, but I was quite tired after long hours of programming. And btw, I used a guitar on which I didn't change strings since November
No I mean in the Paid for Presets download. The folder is called Reamping Tracks (sorry I changed the name after expanding rar file). On your blog you describe them as "Some DI tracks recorded with my guitar, so you can check the difference with your own guitar". Just wondered why you picked just those 14 out of the 383.

Last edited:
Oh you mean the reamping tracks ? I use just basic sounds here, the DI tracks are those you really need, the other tracks were recorded with Quantum 1.0. You can use those DI tracks to check the clean, crunch, rhythm and lead sounds

Back
Top Bottom