Fremen Quantum 1.05 presets

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor
Thanks guys. It means a lot to me, specially at this moment. I'm going through a rough time and I had to force myself to take my guitar and play today, and finalize that and share it with you.

If someone there can help me to fulfill my dream of coming to the States, I'm all ears ! (PM me for that) I want to move there, I know it won't be easy but I'm all for it

I haven't recovered yet from your previous pack, I'm a big fan of your work!
Thanks for sharing, it's very generous of you.

Unfortunately can't help much with the US thing and sorry to hear you are having difficulties, I hope all will come together for the good and you will make it.

All the best.

BTW - this Tornado of Souls solo….wow, wicked!

Thank you for sharing Fremen. I hope things get better for you soon.

Are these ready to go in your live setup? In other words, EQ for live. Also, I can't get any vol. on the Mesa whammy lead, 018. I checked but don't see anything wrong. Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. It means a lot to me, specially at this moment. I'm going through a rough time and I had to force myself to take my guitar and play today, and finalize that and share it with you.

If someone there can help me to fulfill my dream of coming to the States, I'm all ears ! (PM me for that) I want to move there, I know it won't be easy but I'm all for it
What type of help are you needing to get here? You could try and sneak in with the refugees that are coming into our country and you would get everything free! Housing. food and healthcare. I'm sorta kidding but seriously, what kind of help are you needing?

P.S. Sorry, I should have pm'd you. I was just curious as to the help you were needing.

Last edited:
Also, I can't get any vol. on the Mesa whammy lead, 018. I checked but don't see anything wrong. Thanks.
Same here I get no sound on mesa presets anymore, strange and I already miss your number ten :D

Thanks thib, you're the man and your presets are my favorite since I bought the axe !

What type of help are you needing to get here? You could try and sneak in with the refugees that are coming into our country and you would get everything free! Housing. food and healthcare. I'm sorta kidding but seriously, what kind of help are you needing?
First, looking for job opportunities in the domains I am competent. I know It's a long shot ;)

Same here I get no sound on mesa presets anymore, strange and I already miss your number ten :D
It's probably because you need to unlink the global blocks on the Mesa presets

Thanks thib, you're the man and your presets are my favorite since I bought the axe !
Thanks !

Seen your videos and more than happy to contribute - and this is possibly a real daft question, but how do I import into my Axe FX without 'over writing' existing banks? Am I missing something here. Sorry - only had my unit a week or so and am still getting used to it. Thanks in advance

Hi Dave, here's a method I recommend. First, backup all your banks with Fractal Bot. Then, load the first of my banks over your last bank, again using Fractal Bot. Using Axe Edit, copy my presets you want to keep in your other banks (thus erasing some of your presets you don't care for). Repeat with my banks B & C (copying them over your last bank). When it's done, reload your last bank in your Axe. you'll have all of my presets you want to keep in your first banks. Don't forget that I use many custom user IRs, check the .xls file for that. Have fun !

Sorry to hear about the tough times. I truly wish there was something I could do to assist. Take care of yourself.

Lee

Back
Top Bottom