Fremen Quantum 1.0 presets

Been a fan since I grabbed your stuff at 18...I'll grab these this weekend and kick you a donation. Thanks again for all your work; 3 or 4 of yours have been my main patches for months now.

Couldn't wait, dude. Grabbed em tonight and I forgot entirely how much fun your banks are. I sat and geeked out on the Boulevard preset for like an hour just syncopating rhythms lol. And thanks SO MUCH for bringing the Triaxis back...it never sounded right after Quantum and I'd thought it lost forever. That's my main rhythm patch and I really missed it.

Donation coming your way this weekend, and THANKS!

Frenen, thanks again for your grest presets. I was wondering how i can change the order of the scenes in your 5 scenes presets? You have the amp imput trim linked to scene 1. How can i move scene 3 to scene 2 and keep the imput trim value of scene 3?
Thanks!!!

Fremen, thanks again for your great presets. I was wondering how I can change the order of the scenes in your 5 scenes presets? You have the amp input trim linked to scene 1. How can I move scene 3 to scene 2 and keep the input trim value of scene 3?
Thanks!!!
In Axe Edit, right click on the "Scene Select" panel (top right) and select "swap scene". But if you want, you can also edit the scene settings, it's easy, click on "Controllers" on the left, then "Scenes", and adjust the settings like you want

Fremen, Thanks for the help. I was not using the contrillers tab. I was trying to change it independently in each scene, not in the controllers tab.

Another song from the album my band released in 2009, with the guitars reamped through the Axe-Fx. I'm considering releasing the whole album for free on the net, as I stopped trying to sell it long ago...

Thibault - Thank you again (from previous posts, as well as all the other verbaiizing members). You've knocked it even farther out of the park with this offering! As I played my real Mesa IIC since 1983, I decided to load your B-bank, as I saw there seemed a large portion that were Mesa. I am truly blown away! I wish I had more memory slots (yeah, an XL/XL+ would do it), so I could retain the patches I currently use and still load all of yours. The new presets are so good that I'm really having a hard time. It sounds so good I can't make myself move to the next one, in order to thoroughly give them a test. lol

Cheers,

Lee

Quick question. On a few of the patches that have a wah they turn on w pedal movement but don't turn off when parking the pedal back to zero. What would cause this ? By the way, these patches are some of the best Ive heard come out of my AxeII. Thank you for your hard work. I will donate shortly. THX

btw I edited post #34 with a new version of the video. Less cheese, and better end solo

Donation sent T; really dig that you threw JerEvil's QR in there, that's a fantastic patch...Jer is a bud of mine on another forum and I told him about it. Dude thought that was awesome that his QR was gonna be in thousands of AxeFx's LOL!

Really appreciate all the time and effort, man. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom