Fremen Quantum 1.0 presets

I really value and treasure your contributions to the patch zeitgeist here. Thank you, Thibault, for this wonderful collection.

Un Grand Merci Thibault !!!

You are the Master of Presets.

Your xls file is a great idea. And thanks to AlGrenadine who makes the tool.

Last edited:
Amazing work as always, and now so detailed, really appreciate the hard work!
Thank you and donation sent.
Tried few of your heavy presets, What a bomb in face! went crazy with the volume, wife & kids left to a neighbor until daddy will be satisfied oooo yea!
:encouragement:

Is there a way to load/audition individual presets without loading an entire bank?

I already have presets programmed in Bank A and I do not want to override them

Thanks

Yes, click on "Import", select one of my banks, and select the preset you want. But it's a hassle. The best way to do it : backup your bank C, load my bank A over it, copy the presets you want to keep in your banks A and B. Repeat with my two other banks. Then reload your bank C.

Or use Axe-Manage. You can auto-audition presets, and drag the ones you want to keep straight into your Axe, at the preset where you want them.

Last edited:
I reamped the rhythm tracks of a song my band released in 2009 through the Axe, and re-recorded the solo as I didn't have a DI track for it. Here's the result with zero post-processing, except a small ambiance reverb on the rhythm guitars buss :

Left rhythm guitar : Axe-Fx II Engl Savage 1 model, Ownhammer Justin York 2x12 IR (custom mix)
Right rhythm guitar : Axe-Fx II FAS Modern III model, Ownhammer Justin York 4x12 IR (custom mix)
Lead guitar : Axe-Fx II Mesa MKIIC+ model, Ownhammer Justin York 4x12

Apologies for the terrible "in rehearsal studio" footage. It was for a local television low budget program, and my bandmates had trouble mimicking the song, as they didn't know it well - on the album I did everything except the vocals and keyboard solos, even the drums are programmed etc. The mix is not perfect, I recorded the song with an older version of SONAR and when I launched it today I missed almost all the plugins etc. But what amazed me is as much the reamped rhythm tracks and the new solo fits in without any post processing. On the original version I used Amplitube 2/Revalver 2 and many VST on the buss tracks, and it sounded nothing like the Axe-Fx. Should I consider reamping the whole album ? :)

EDIT : I replaced the original video by a newer one, with a new editing. I also re-recorded the end guitar solo

Last edited:
Your presets (along with those from some other regular contributors here) are a good example of how well implemented presets can be useful to many folks with little or not modification. I always think about yours in particular when the vlaue of other folks' presets is questioned. MUCH appreciated! Many of these work well for me with minimal tweaks and there are lots of cool blocks and settings too.

Thanks!

Last edited:
That song was great! Guitar tones were also very nice...
Damn, I might have to buy this pack...

Agree that the video shootage was a bit cheesy. :)

Horribly cheesy you mean ;) I should have made a video with pictures, or even live footage, but I didn't have the time…

Horribly cheesy you mean ;) I should have made a video with pictures, or even live footage, but I didn't have the time…

Haha! We all got cheesy stuff in the past...
Have a look at this! Back in 97 me and a singer friend was asked to play 2 acoustic songs on TV here in Sweden. Those bastards put som brownish film on the recording, so especially notice my white socks lighting up the room like a pair of 1000-watt lamps... THIS IS CHEEESE....
First is our own song, the second a Van Morrison cover.

Back
Top Bottom