Fremen Q7.02 presets

Hi Tony, thanks for posting this ! How is the situation in Germany ? Here we just came out of lockdown. There's now only two corona cases in Mauritius (a couple that was about to be released from quarantine), but it's easier to control in an island with only one point of entry, the airport, which is closed...

We still having lockdown and hardly any infections anymore, but I'm afraid it will be a long time untill they open up the lockdown. It's all political I'm afraid.

In times of corona without gigs we have added a singer to The Corona Gang. This song is dedicated to Peter Green and Gary Moore (RIP), my two blues favorites.

I used as always the Fremen's 5 scenes preset Plexi 1970 100W. Seems to be my altime favorit. It's perfect for almost anything I play. Second Favorit is the Double Verb 5 scenes where I duplikated the preset. One as is, with some little eq tweaking for my gear and the other one I swaped the preamp valve for the ECC83. Sounds great too.

Fremen, are we likely to see a reduction in price of Axe FX II presets any time soon ? I'm thinking specifically about "Fremen's Picks"

Best Regards.

Just bought the Plexi Amp Presets pack from Fremen and what a lovely Marshall tone. These presets are made with the Axe FX XL but also for the Axe FX II with different IR's. The cabs are in "Normal" resolution and sound great this way. I tried them with UltraRes and prefere the NormalRes. I used Marshall IR's from York Audio. (412 M25 Pack).

This is another sample of Fremen's Plexi amp Preset Pack (Plexi 1959 SLP) Nice Vintage tone. The other guitarist played with his Kemper and used aswell a Fremen Kemper preset.

Happy Birthday my friend and here is a little "Vintage" present: "Shadows meets Bluesrock". Here I used your Euro Blue (Bogner) 5 Scenes preset.

Cover of Rough Boy with my Plexi SLP 1959 preset from Fremen's Plexi Amp preset pack and my favorit tone in my Axe FX II MK I. This wasn't easy for our singer, as he doesn't really speaks english and the voice of a texan, Billy Gibbons gave him a "rough" time. Well what we do is just for the sake of playing and recording. So its just fun.

Cover of Rough Boy with my Plexi SLP 1959 preset from Fremen's Plexi Amp preset pack and my favorit tone in my Axe FX II MK I. This wasn't easy for our singer, as he doesn't really speaks english and the voice of a texan, Billy Gibbons gave him a "rough" time. Well what we do is just for the sake of playing and recording. So its just fun.

"Just for fun." That's what music should be. Nicely done! Your singer has great pronunciation for a guy who doesn't speak the language. Nice, greasy tone on your guitar.

Back
Top Bottom