Fremen Q7.02 presets

Hi Tony

Been a while since I was here - looks quite a pain with that finger.......hope it's healing ok so You can get back to former strength in your playing.

And I fully understand Your love for Your Black Bitch :):)

Cheers

Søren

Thanks Sören, apart from playing heavy bends or vibrato with my index finger, I'm back where I was or even as @Rex mentioned, probably already better.

This is some noddling with my favorit Fremen 5 Scenes Preset: Marshall Plexi 1987.....

I'm suffering on a "Sudden Hearing Loss" since about 2 weeks and can't hear anything anymore proper. Sounds like my ears are full of water and very dull. My balance is out of order and when I walk I feel dizzy. I dearly hope this will recover soon while I'm getting Cortison infusions. It makes me very frustrated this last 9 month. First I got a broken index finger, a month ago tendonitis and now this f... So I took the guitar now and with headphones very quiet noodling a very sad and frustrated slow blues jam.......

If anybody is interested, this is my favorit 1970 Plexi 5 Scenes Preset from #Fremen

In times of Corona I recorded a song via internet with my friend and producer Zoltán. This is my second song in my life where I had to sing as no singer at the moment. I'm not very fond of my voice and I certainly play better the guitar than singing :p But in times of Shut Down and having to stay at home, it was stil fun to do it....

I used again my favorit 5 scenes preset Plexi 1970 from Fremen. My Sudden Hearing Loss is over and my ears ok again.

In times of Corona I recorded a song via internet with my friend and producer Zoltán. This is my second song in my life where I had to sing as no singer at the moment. I'm not very fond of my voice and I certainly play better the guitar than singing :p But in times of Shut Down and having to stay at home, it was stil fun to do it....

I used again my favorit 5 scenes preset Plexi 1970 from Fremen. My Sudden Hearing Loss is over and my ears ok again.

Great to know your ears are better....

You can hear again! That's wonderful news! Hope it was just ear wax...

You can hear again! That's wonderful news! Hope it was just ear wax...

Thanks Rex it was an ear attack or Sudden hearing loss. I became cortison infusions and pills and after about 4 weeks it became slowly better. And after listening to my singing I'll promise everybody - I'll never sing again. It sounds terrible. :p

Thanks Rex it was an ear attack or Sudden hearing loss. I became cortison infusions and pills and after about 4 weeks it became slowly better. And after listening to my singing I'll promise everybody - I'll never sing again. It sounds terrible. :p
Sing your heart out. Screw other people and their opinions. :cool:

Hi Tony, thanks for posting this ! How is the situation in Germany ? Here we just came out of lockdown. There's now only two corona cases in Mauritius (a couple that was about to be released from quarantine), but it's easier to control in an island with only one point of entry, the airport, which is closed...

Back
Top Bottom