Fremen Q7.02 presets

Oh right you purchased it before I launched my website. Please contact me by PM I'll take care of that

Fremen Twin 5 Scenes preset in a Two Finger Blues.
Two weeks ago I brook my index finger while slamming the back door of my car and got squashed in. So I have to wait at least 4 weeks bevor I can start slowly using the index finger again.

Meanwhile I 'm learning to play with the left 3 fingers, but my pinky is quite useless for bending and vibrato. After big struggle slowly can now play with 2 fingers (middle - and ringfinger) and it's coming slowly to sound ok. Can't play fast though and is a bit stuttering with 2 fingers over the whole fretboard, but at laest I can play my music a bit again.

Played with my stratocaster and the Fremen Twin 5 scenes preset using scene 3.

Last edited:
Fremen Twin 5 Scenes preset in a Two Finger Blues.
Two weeks ago I brook my index finger while slamming the back door of my car and got squashed in. So I have to wait at least 4 weeks bevor I can start slowly using the index finger again.

Meanwhile I 'm learning to play with the left 3 fingers, but my pinky is quite useless for bending and vibrato. After big struggle slowly can now play with 2 fingers (middle - and ringfinger) and it's coming slowly to sound ok. Can't play fast though and is a bit stuttering with 2 fingers over the whole fretboard, but at laest I can play my music a bit again.

Played with my stratocaster and the Fremen Twin 5 scenes preset using scene 3.

Ouch! I guess we'll have to start calling you Django. :)

You haven't lost your touch and sense of expression, though.

Thank you Rex. I never realised before how important the index finger is. Without it like now, I have no real control over the other fingers, as the index finger seems to give balance and strength to the others. No good hold on the neck now. but with daily practice it is getting better.

The same problem is now holding the fork when I am eating. Try it to hold the fork without the index finger. It is out of proper balance or control. Or try playing the guitar without the index finger making it stick out straight and pointing away from the guitar neck. I hope I will be fine in some weeks. I've been told I have to start slowly in about 2 weeks from now to make the finger move again. It's really stiff now.

The doc said, you might be playing even better when you recovered, but I think he was kidding. :D

Thank you Rex. I never realised before how important the index finger is. Without it like now, I have no real control over the other fingers, as the index finger seems to give balance and strength to the others. No good hold on the neck now. but with daily practice it is getting better.

The same problem is now holding the fork when I am eating. Try it to hold the fork without the index finger. It is out of proper balance or control. Or try playing the guitar without the index finger making it stick out straight and pointing away from the guitar neck. I hope I will be fine in some weeks. I've been told I have to start slowly in about 2 weeks from now to make the finger move again. It's really stiff now.

The doc said, you might be playing even better when you recovered, but I think he was kidding. :D
Patience my friend. When you do start using that finger again, take it slowly. Very slowly. You don't want to injure it again.

The doctor may be right. When you go back to using your index finger, the rest of your hand will know how to do things it could never do before.

3 1/2 weehks ago I brook my indey fingerin der first limb of the finger. just underneath where the finger nail starts. Hell what a mess. I learned in the mean time to play with just middle and ring finger. Now since tuesday the plastic finger bandage is gone and I start to get my finger to work again. Its still kind of stiff but after a while playing or doing some finger exercises it gets better and than stiff again. Well it gets better day by day. Some overbending in the notes and not so fast anaymore, but starting to sound good.

This another sample of the Fremen 5 Scenes Presets (Marshall Plexi 1987) and swaped as usual the ir for one of the new Valhall V2 Green69 Marshall IR's.

Reactions: Rex
3 1/2 weehks ago I brook my indey fingerin der first limb of the finger. just underneath where the finger nail starts. Hell what a mess. I learned in the mean time to play with just middle and ring finger. Now since tuesday the plastic finger bandage is gone and I start to get my finger to work again. Its still kind of stiff but after a while playing or doing some finger exercises it gets better and than stiff again. Well it gets better day by day. Some overbending in the notes and not so fast anaymore, but starting to sound good.

This another sample of the Fremen 5 Scenes Presets (Marshall Plexi 1987) and swaped as usual the ir for one of the new Valhall V2 Green69 Marshall IR's.

OK Leute, he's back! Easy does it, now...

20190912_211754a.jpg

Sorry for the delay. I'vbe been away from home nor in the forum since last sunday.

Well the finger is getting now better. Better than I thought but I am going to loose the nail on it. You can see the new nail growing underneath it and pushing the old nail slowly away. I hope this will cause no problem but I'm confident now that it will be good again. Still lacking on strenght as bending is not back yet where it was. But it feels good. Thanks @Rex for asking. ;)

View attachment 58283

Sorry for the delay. I'vbe been away from home nor in the forum since last sunday.

Well the finger is getting now better. Better than I thought but I am going to loose the nail on it. You can see the new nail growing underneath it and pushing the old nail slowly away. I hope this will cause no problem but I'm confident now that it will be good again. Still lacking on strenght as bending is not back yet where it was. But it feels good. Thanks @Rex for asking. ;)
I’m glad it’s getting better. There may be a little discomfort when the remnants of your old fingernail are just hanging on by a thread, but that will pass when the old nail finally falls off. Also, it’s no fun to trim when the remnants are really short. :) I know because I’ve been there. I had an infection at the base of the nail on my ring finger when I was a teenager.

I think maybe no bending on that finger until it’s fully healed? Just straight playing, and whatever exercises the doctor gave you. Let those tissues build back up without stress.

Black-Fingernail Bitch? :)

I’m glad it’s getting better. There may be a little discomfort when the remnants of your old fingernail are just hanging on by a thread, but that will pass when the old nail finally falls off. Also, it’s no fun to trim when the remnants are really short. :) I know because I’ve been there. I had an infection at the base of the nail on my ring finger when I was a teenager.

I think maybe no bending on that finger until it’s fully healed? Just straight playing, and whatever exercises the doctor gave you. Let those tissues build back up without stress.

Black-Fingernail Bitch? :)

Thanks Rex. My doc did'nt give me any exercise nor another apointment. All he said: you can play again as all looks ok again. So I do some bends and finger vibrato. But only so fare as it feels ok and its getting slowly better day by day. Thanks for your advice and will be carefull with my playing. Buit I have to - its kind an addiction like breathing.

Like the name Black-Fingernail Bitch. Black Bitch is the name is name of my black Les Paul which is a bitch with some nasty tones. I love her. ;)

Hi Tony

Been a while since I was here - looks quite a pain with that finger.......hope it's healing ok so You can get back to former strength in your playing.

And I fully understand Your love for Your Black Bitch :):)

Cheers

Søren

Back
Top Bottom