Fremen Q7.02 presets

Hi fremen, quick question.

Does the metal and Brit pack use the same ir's as fremens picks and if so are they in the same cab slots. I have the picks pack so can just load the presets if they are the same. Thanks.

Black Friday sales on all my packs ! Enter the code "BL4CK_FR1D4Y" and get a 35% discount

The Acoustic simulation pack has also been updated with 20 new presets for Suhr, PRS Custom 24, Fender Telecaster Baja and other guitars

Is the code not working? I just tried it now and it didn't work. I've been looking on the site for news of a sale and never saw it. Just ran across this today by accident.

No update necessary for 9.02, but I have to verify for 9.03. If needed, i will update of course

Reactions: Rex
Happy new year everyone !

I just made a demo of most of the Pink Floyd presets in "Fremen's picks" :

While doing so, I noticed that none of them needed an update to 9.03. But I'm still going to check all the presets. It's probably better to wait for the next firmware though, with the new "CF Hardness" default settings

btw I've decided that instead of for a year, the updates will be free indefinitely :)

Happy new year everyone !

I just made a demo of most of the Pink Floyd presets in "Fremen's picks" :

While doing so, I noticed that none of them needed an update to 9.03. But I'm still going to check all the presets. It's probably better to wait for the next firmware though, with the new "CF Hardness" default settings

btw I've decided that instead of for a year, the updates will be free indefinitely :)

That's great ! Thanks fremen and Happy New Year !

You're welcome :) I've updated the "Fremen's picks" pack with the latest version for "Comfortably numb", as you can see in the video - a intelligent harmonizer added in scene 5 for the slide/swell of the intro. For firmware 9.03 only.

Back
Top Bottom