Fremen Q7.02 presets

Still waiting for final version of the firmware... But I can release the AX8 versions right now if enough people don't want to wait

Wow...your website looks great - musst have been a lot of work to this - congrats Thibault. ;) Something to do today for me.....

Congrats on the new website. Downloading Metal & Brit as we speak. Cheers.
Putting the cabs in the right spots in a well filled and organised User Cab (packs) environment is a huge problem though. I don't want to replace cabs in use for existing presets.....

Last edited:
Congrats on the new website. Downloading Metal & Brit as we speak. Cheers.
Putting the cabs in the right spots in a well filled and organised User Cab (packs) environment is a huge problem though. I don't want to replace cabs in use for existing presets.....
One trick, if you have an XL, is to add 100 or 200 to each user spot number for my IRs

Do you have a list and description of the tones that are in each pack? I did a quick browse and didn't see it if there was, and my apologies in advance if so.
Bill

Nice web site. Small error: Metal & Brit pack is stated as 30 euros in the text but 35 euros on the ' buy' link.

Cheers!

Hi Freman. I purchased the AxeFX II Mega Pack and I received my e-mail right away for the downloads. I click on each pack to download it and it takes me to the purchase page for that pack but there doesn't seem to be a download link on that page though I am logged in to my account. Thanks in advance and thanks for adding a mega-pack for those of us that just want it all!

Yes I just contacted the website guy, he's going to fix everything soon... The correct price for the metal pack is indeed 35 euros ! My apologies for all this

EDIT He just told me that he fixed the download problem with the megapack - a security thing related to IP addresses, which I've asked him to suppress

I'm still waiting for administrator privileges, in the meantime I can't reply to the messages I receive... That should be fixed soon

@bilbo71070 : It's described in each pages, here's a summary :
Fremen's picks : a little bit of everything, all the tones I need for my various cover bands, or to have fun. Cleans, lead, rhythm, crunch tones, fun presets etc. That's the bank A in my Axe
Metal & Brit: Bank B in my Axe and more (145 presets). Big collection of metal tones (much more than in bank A), using almost all amp models suitable for this, and a few preset with Marshall amps too, more suitable for classic hard rock. Many "High gain starting pack" presets too (5 scenes in each : rhythm, crunch, lead 1, lead 2, recording)
Cleans & Blues : Bank C in my Axe. Clean tones (38 presets, which is much more than in bank A, I used every model I could), blues rock tones (I love noodling with those, see video), Vox amps, special effects
5 scenes : 90 presets, from 88 different amp models. Each presets has 5 scenes with various amount of gain, from clean (scene 1) to high gain lead (scene 5). I'm using the same cab for all the 5 scenes so it has to fit clean and high gain tones. These presets sound different than my other ones, where I don't use the same cabs for cleans, crunch, blues, metal etc. The clean tones (scene 1) specially are vastly different

I'm still waiting for administrator privileges, in the meantime I can't reply to the messages I receive... That should be fixed soon

@bilbo71070 : It's described in each pages, here's a summary :
Fremen's picks : a little bit of everything, all the tones I need for my various cover bands, or to have fun. Cleans, lead, rhythm, crunch tones, fun presets etc. That's the bank A in my Axe
Metal & Brit: Bank B in my Axe and more (145 presets). Big collection of metal tones (much more than in bank A), using almost all amp models suitable for this, and a few preset with Marshall amps too, more suitable for classic hard rock. Many "High gain starting pack" presets too (5 scenes in each : rhythm, crunch, lead 1, lead 2, recording)
Cleans & Blues : Bank C in my Axe. Clean tones (38 presets, which is much more than in bank A, I used every model I could), blues rock tones (I love noodling with those, see video), Vox amps, special effects
5 scenes : 90 presets, from 88 different amp models. Each presets has 5 scenes with various amount of gain, from clean (scene 1) to high gain lead (scene 5). I'm using the same cab for all the 5 scenes so it has to fit clean and high gain tones. These presets sound different than my other ones, where I don't use the same cabs for cleans, crunch, blues, metal etc. The clean tones (scene 1) specially are vastly different

Congrats for your hard working!!!
BTW, the Metal & Brit pack contains just a "start pack" or has some, or many, of effects blocks, like reverbs, chorus, phasers, delays...?
Thanx!

Thanks !
There is Reverb in all presets (and with different settings, I spent quite a time building a library of reverb presets), Delay in most of them (idem), a few modulation blocks here and there

Back
Top Bottom