Fremen Q7.02 presets

Comparing clean tones with all my guitars, using three different Axe-Fx II presets : Acoustic simulator, Eighties glassy clean, Bogner Shiva warm clean

0:00 Ibanez RG6CP
3:41 Ibanez RG520QS
6:26 Ibanez RG8540
8:20 Harley Benton SC-550 (quick comparison with the RG8540 which has the same bridge pickup)
8:44 Ibanez RG8540, continued
10:39 Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
12:43 Line6 Variax JTV89 (magnetic pickups)
14:06 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
16:57 Line6 Variax JTV89 Stratocaster models (stock & customized)
18:00 Harley Benton TE-70 Black Paisley (only with Clean Bogner Shiva preset)
18:53 Line6 Variax JTV89 Telecaster models (stock & customized)
19:49 Harley Benton SC-550
20:46 Line6 Variax JTV89 acoustic models

pickups :
Ibanez RG6CP : DiMarzio The Breed - True Velvet - The Breed neck
Ibanez RG520QS : Bare Knuckle Holydiver - Emerald neck
Ibanez RG8540 : DiMarzio AT-1 (Andy Timmons signature) - Area 61 (x2)
Harley Benton SC-550 : DiMarzio AT-1 - PAF 36th Anniversary neck
Jackson Adrian Smith SDX : Suhr SSV+ - ML (Michael Landau) middle - ML neck
Line6 Variax JTV89 : DiMarzio Norton - Liquifire
Fender USA Standard Stratocaster : EMG-DG20 kit (David Gilmour signature)

Same exercise with crunch and high gain presets :

0:00 Ibanez RG520QS
4:42 Ibanez RG6CP
8:44 Ibanez RG8540
11:38 Ibanez RG6CP
11:47 Ibanez RG520QS
11:55 10:39 Jackson Adrian Smith SDX
15:29 Line6 Variax JTV89 (magnetic pickups)
17:26 Fender American Standard Stratocaster
19:32 Harley Benton SC-550

I bought some for the AX8 back in Nov of 2016 for quantum 2 and 3. Are any of those updated to 7.02?

I bought some for the AX8 back in Nov of 2016 for quantum 2 and 3. Are any of those updated to 7.02?
Ah, you're not talking of 7.02 presets then. Those quantum 2 and 3 packs initially had 6 months of free updates from release date (April 2016) but I updated them till January. 7.02 presets are new packs with at least one year of free updates. But I can give discount coupons to those who bought the quantum 2 packs just before I release the 7.02 presets. Contact me by PM

New guitar day, I just received a Harley Benton CST-24T, and used some patches from "Fremen's picks" with it

Another video recorded with the new guitar, this time after changing the strings and tuning it to Eb, which is standard for me :

recorded with my "Paracomp lead" preset, slightly tweaked. I'm sharing it for free on Facebook !

Thanks Tony ! I played a real PRS 4 years ago but the action were way to low for me, so mine is easier to play but it's just a setup thing. Of course the original was a nicer guitar, at 10 or 20 times the price :)

I just bought your Fremen's Pick 7.02 - is there any update to be done? ;)

Edit: sorry just saw post #167 - its already answered.

Thanks Thibault, I have some irish pub gigs next year and I think this Bagpipe preset might be some fun in this pubs. Just after I bought your "Fremen's Pick" presets sunday night, Rev 9 Beta had arived on monday, but those presets sound great with fw 9b. Had some fun with one of your Synth patches in B minor and made a little clip with it for those who will be waiting for the final release. All I did was turning to SPKR Comp knob up to 5 and swaped the stereo delay for the stereo BBD as it was upgraded. Also used two 212 Zilla ir's from the Ownhammer Heavy Hitters II Cab Pack. This SPKR Comp does realy sweeten the tone.

Fremen's B minor Synthpad: Here is a short demo of fw 9 Beta with the USA IIC+ Brt/Dp and a mono BBD delay as I only used one of my Matrix Q12a monitors. After 6 months I'm back in my old rehearsel room and I just noodled something with the amazing Fremen B minor synthpad from the Preset Pack: "Fremen's Pick". for my Matrix Q12a playing loud I prefered this time from the Ownhammer Cab Pack: "Heavy Hitters 2" the 412 EDVH V30 Full which worked very well with this preset with lots of delay and bif fat synth playback within the preset.

Thibault, any issues with your presents and the current FW? I had re-purchased around 7.02 and wondering if it is safe to update.

Back
Top Bottom