Fremen Q7.02 presets

Sure ! I'm working on it. I will also give a few details on some cabs. The High gain preset pack is almost ready, btw

Hi Fremen, at the moment I've Already got cabs allocated in user slots u001 to about u0250 which are used/linked on my existing favourite presets (many are from your first pack :) ). If I put your cabs in the correct place as per the video, this will affect these existing presets????
Is it possible to have a list, maybe a spreadsheet, of which cabs go with the relevant presets so I can manually match up the correct preset/cab. Hope this makes sense. I realise It may take some time but in the meantime if anyone has some suggestions on an easy way to do this then please post.

The list you can download in the post #19 above yours.

OK, the cabs are messed up in the MKI versions, my apologies for that ! Fractool needs an update, since some factory cabs were added in the XL and not the MKI. I'll borrow a MKI this afternoon and will fix the presets manually. Of course MKI users will receive the correct version

I have the 5 scenes presets are those cabs messed up as well or are they not affected for my MK I?

Hi BB,
That list is just the preset names and what Fremen uses it for. It doesn't give any relevant cab details.

Have you had chance to give these presets a go yet??
OK thanks - no not untill Monday night when I'm back home again. Can*t wait to be honest....:cool:

the 5 scene presets are well worth the reinvestment, and glad you used stock cabs for that one as my user slots are rapidly disappearing
with all the great new IR s being made now.

One question Thibault - I use most of the time one of my 2 Matrix Q12a's - for best results would you advise me to pann the stereo cab to center and the Stereo Tape Delay change to Mono Tape Delay?

Hey Fremen I'm having trouble importing the preset package. Using axe manage presets, I drag and drop(from mk1 folder) to desired slot, and then click save. it shows green in axe edit, however, the preset shows up as blank. Cabs loaded fine, and I'm able to load other presets without issue. Restarted both axe and Mac and continue to have same issue. I'm sure I'm overlooking something...just not sure what.

Thanks in advance

Edit: just noticed Im on the beta still. Thats probably the problem.

Last edited:
You probably don't have firmware Q7.02 installed, at some point I rolled back to 7.01 and presets saved in 7.02 appeared like this : <blank>. Those presets, as stated on my blog, will only work with Q7.02. It's a recommended install anyway. But if you want to use an older firmware let me know I also have compatible presets. But without the extra work, and new presets, I did for 7.02

While adapting a few Strymon Timeline presets to the Axe-Fx, I decided to experiment a little with the megatap delay block...

Will those 5scene-presets follow for the AX-8?
Would like to upgrade mine.
Thanks,

Heinrich

Back
Top Bottom