Fremen Q7.02 presets

You're welcome :) I've updated the "Fremen's picks" pack with the latest version for "Comfortably numb", as you can see in the video - a intelligent harmonizer added in scene 5 for the slide/swell of the intro. For firmware 9.03 only.
Fremen, will the Comfortably numb update be available for the AX8 pack as well, or is it only possible with the Axe-Fx ?

You're welcome :) I've updated the "Fremen's picks" pack with the latest version for "Comfortably numb", as you can see in the video - a intelligent harmonizer added in scene 5 for the slide/swell of the intro. For firmware 9.03 only.
where i can download the "Fremen's picks" firmware 9.03?

btw I've decided that instead of for a year, the updates will be free indefinitely :)

I have been looking through this forum trying to find if you said you plan to update them to the current firmware (as of this post it is 9.04) before purchasing them from you and reading the free updates part definitely means I'll purchase all of them over time :)

I have to say that my AXE FX II Mark I came alive and became a keeper due to your earlier "free" presets so a huge THANK YOU for the stellar work and pride you have shown in making all of your presets and providing them for free and for sale to us over the years!!!

You're welcome !
Current status of the updates : I planned on releasing them soon, but it will take a little more time. reason : I'm quitting my day job (sub-editor) to do presets programming (and studio recordings etc) full time. But before leaving I have to take care of the transition at the office. It will take a few weeks and before the end of the month it should be over. Good news is, when I'll have only music as my job, I'll have much more time for presets (new packs and updates), video demos, Skype sessions etc etc so I'll be much more active than I've been up to now !

Hey buddy, I bought all your preset packs last April and the drop box shows up to Quantum 7. If i just re-download will I get the edits you've made up to Quantum 9?

Hey buddy, I bought all your preset packs last April and the drop box shows up to Quantum 7. If i just re-download will I get the edits you've made up to Quantum 9?
just go to his website and re download the preset packs and yes the update are there and now with a extra cool folder.

All my packs have now been updated to Quantum 9.04. Those updates are available in "purchase history" on my website. Here's two short videos I recorded while updating the "5 scenes" presets ; those are by far the hardest to update !

What about updates for purchases from 2016 that are not in my purchase history because back then you sent links in email?

The old pack from 2016 (there was only one then, with 380 presets) has only one year of free updates

Back
Top Bottom