[Fremen] presets V15.02 uploaded

Don't know the preset but i was impressed when i saw the signal chain..It's good to hear still can load lots of effects..Thanks man, i am waiting for mine,will arrive probably next week, but it's hard to be patient...

I've donated a few times before and these presets are totally worth it. Hope you found time to do fw17 banks, especially interested to see if you find the new preamp worth using.
There's definitely another gift coming your way. :)

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

In fact, after posting yesterday, I decided to do it, as it would be my last day touching a guitar until next week-end, when the elections will be over (except for today, I can play a little bit now). I had to delete many presets using amps that have been updated like the Mesa MK models. I almost finished updating, but I want to test a few IRs recipes first, that's what I'm doing now I won't find time to do a long post on my blog though, I will just printscreen my IR list, with no details on the mix unfortunately, and as usual I will share only the free IRs; Is that OK?

Thanks...Yes of course, I've got most cab packs anyway - look forward. Messa, HBE, BE and Soldano would be enough for me actually :encouragement::eagerness:

hey guy's, any news?
had one preset from Fremen, just outstanding, in combination with CK cabpack 7
looking forward to try the Fw17.x presets

Between Cliff and Co tirelessly improving the FW, and Fremen working tirelessly on fantastic presets, life just can't get any better as an Axe owner

Its a fantastic piece of hardware, but its really the talent and generosity of people like Fremen and Cliff that take it to another level.

Everyone should contribute whatever they can spare. We drop so much money on IR's (totally worth it too) so a few bucks (or more) on some gig ready presets is totally fair

Between Cliff and Co tirelessly improving the FW, and Fremen working tirelessly on fantastic presets, life just can't get any better as an Axe owner

Its a fantastic piece of hardware, but its really the talent and generosity of people like Fremen and Cliff that take it to another level.

Everyone should contribute whatever they can spare. We drop so much money on IR's (totally worth it too) so a few bucks (or more) on some gig ready presets is totally fair

Don't forgett Clark and Irotlas for the next marshall ir...

Thanks Fremen , I sent my contribution for your late night work .Merci pour ton travail et ta générosité ;)

Dude!!!

They say that other peoples presets generally don't work well...... It's a myth!!
Your's sir, certainly do!
You even include the free IR's you use...!!
Even without your specific IR's, I have no trouble at all finding an IR to work well with your patches.

Thank you again for your time and effort.

I have downloaded and contributed when at firmware 11.?

And I will gladly do the same now.

I heartily encourage all other users to try them, and also contribute for your efforts!

Well done
And thank you.

Awesome!!! What is that ASEM mixed with the CK 02? I have the Clark pack and I would like to experiment with that mix. Could you list the IRS please?

Awesome!!! What is that ASEM mixed with the CK 02? I have the Clark pack and I would like to experiment with that mix. Could you list the IRS please?
CK 02 = SM57 B3+R121 B4, equal volumes. But there's no CK 02 in my video, which user IR number are you referring to?

It's U057 in the tweaking Mesa MKII FW17 video. Thanks! I think the CK pack balances the midrange nicely when added to the ASEM.

Back
Top Bottom