Fremen presets v 18.07

yes I forgot to remove the controller on the drive pedal ;) the scenes controls amp drive, not the drive pedal

btw all these presets could be modified so that the various amount of amp drive would be controlled by an expression pedal, not by the scenes. Finding the right curve for the amp level would be tricky though

Hey fremen, thanks for the great presets. the JC120 80s clean is crazy. Its instant metallica with PRS SE24-7 on the middle position, coil tap. No cab block on that preset?? you are a wizard.

Hey fremen, thanks for the great presets. the JC120 80s clean is crazy. Its instant metallica with PRS SE24-7 on the middle position, coil tap. No cab block on that preset?? you are a wizard.
Lol, thanks. I've been doing that (no cab) with the JC120 since the Standard in 2009

I have been stuck on the Blackmore tone in your collection for days. It sounds great with Smoke on The Water. I have also been using it for the rhythm parts of Dio's We Rock and Whitesnake's Judgement Day. Sounds even better double tracked while recording. I don't think I'll have to tweak any further. Just record and move on to the next part of the song.

I have been stuck on the Blackmore tone in your collection for days. It sounds great with Smoke on The Water. I have also been using it for the rhythm parts of Dio's We Rock and Whitesnake's Judgement Day. Sounds even better double tracked while recording. I don't think I'll have to tweak any further. Just record and move on to the next part of the song.
This one isn't mine, I tweaked it a little only ;)

This morning using your Marshall JCM800 scene 4 and your JC120 80's clean for the song Judgement Day. These tones fit the song well and since I am completely new to Pro Tools 11 & recording songs, having never recorded a song before, tweaking tones is one less thing to mess with. Lots of fun recording; I never knew!

Thankx Rex...so I better leave it in the patch, 'cause I have a seperate volume pedal connected to the the rear of the axe...:encouragement:

In my presets this block is for volume only, controlled by my third expression pedal
Okay, I forgot we were discussing Freeman's specific use of that block. It was late...I thought BB was asking a general question about the Vol/Pan block.

Hi Fremen and guys ... a little impro I made with one of my favorite patch an Mesa Lead if I recall well ( Fremen of course ) MArkIIC+ ... tweaked a little and with a Whammy I've added ... this is the most pleasant high gain patch I played from other users FOR SURE !!! Just GREAT
I picked a few video lessons from the very Jack Gardiner wich I love ... so Little improvisation first take for a deserved rendition to Fremen work
Hope you like it !!
P.S. it was so funny that I realized I was with the amp drive low after a while so the 2nd part is a little heavier :)))

Hi Fremen and guys ... a little impro I made with one of my favorite patch an Mesa Lead if I recall well ( Fremen of course ) MArkIIC+ ... tweaked a little and with a Whammy I've added ... this is the most pleasant high gain patch I played from other users FOR SURE !!! Just GREAT
I picked a few video lessons from the very Jack Gardiner wich I love ... so Little improvisation first take for a deserved rendition to Fremen work
Hope you like it !!
P.S. it was so funny that I realized I was with the amp drive low after a while so the 2nd part is a little heavier :)))

Sounds amazing - very nice playing - I've never played with a Whammy so far I must try it....:eagerness:

Cool Aga :) I love using the whammy too. Does Jack Gardiner sells his BT or are they available for free ?

It's a Video Lesson called 25 RockFusion Dorian Licks in his website ... Can't recall if He's selli g the BT by itself

Another Gardiner BT ( Mixolydian this time )
Very same patch BUT with a EBMM JP7 ... No whammy but some whammy bar :)
Just to show how well Fremen Patches translates with different guitars ( very different pickups voicings )... Thumbs Up !!

Great .. reminds me strongly on Allan Holdsworth early days with Tony Williams Lifetime - excelent playing man :eagerness:

Back
Top Bottom