Fremen presets v 18.07

Wow ... Thank BB .. Huge compliment ! Allan is an Alien on planet guitar ! It would be awesome to "understand" what he's thinking when he plays ... [emoji4]
Anyway glad you like it ! [emoji111]️

With my cover band using the presets live... Unfortunately the FOH and monitors were a garbage (way too much subs, that was a DJ party), I tried to fix the GoPro and smartphone audio recording with some VST plugins

Hopefully the attached will help for those folks who need II to XL offset conversion. It's down-and-dirty but can be printed for quick reference of correct cab offset. I cannot give enough props to Fremen who's talent is far and above par when it comes to tone. Best regards my friend. Your efforts are sincerely appreciated.

Click me: Offset PDF

Im totally in love with most of your 5 scene presets! I wish there would be a version #19 of your presets, they are my go to presets. I've used several of your other presets aswell.

I've decided to donate whenever I have the economy for it, its worth every penny! Look out for a donation soon!

You're welcome ! I was without a computer for many days but I've just borrowed a MacBook and finally yesterday I was able to load v19 and I started to update my bank A. Bands B and C were already done with 19 beta v3 but I will check them too, specially the drives

You're welcome ! I was without a computer for many days but I've just borrowed a MacBook and finally yesterday I was able to load v19 and I started to update my bank A. Bands B and C were already done with 19 beta v3 but I will check them too, specially the drives

You going to be doing a FW19 update of all your presets?? that would be DOPE! i LOVE your presets man. the best out there by far.. THANKS!

Thank you ! This afternoon I'll work on the 5 scenes presets, they will need small adjustments for the drives and that's all I guess. I'll try to add a Herbie and VH4 in that collection, as requested. Then, I'll check the "fun" presets at the end of bank A, and all the work will be done. I won't be able to record a video this time though, at least not soon, as I just have a borrowed Macbook until I get a new computer. I don't even have access to my user IRs collection

Great! Looking much forward to this, would be nice to have a 5 preset with the new 5F8 Tweed /Keith Urban amp from newest firmware :)

i reaaly dig the 5 scenes collection u did Fremen!!
Any chance for DIZZY type amps 5 scene collection?
Done, and one with Herbie 2- too.

Update to v 19 is done. But, I can't share the banks now, I get timeout messages each time I try to backup something, with a borrowed Macbook. My own computer needs a new motherboard/cpu and I hope to have it back and working next week.

Done, and one with Herbie 2- too.

Update to v 19 is done. But, I can't share the banks now, I get timeout messages each time I try to backup something, with a borrowed Macbook. My own computer needs a new motherboard/cpu and I hope to have it back and working next week.

Could it be buffer size issues?

Looking so much forward to this release

Quick question, I love scene 5 on your EVH Blue 50 preset and I want to swap it with scene 1 and i'm sure it has something to do with the modifiers attached but i've tried everything and i can't get it to switch. I've tried saving each block to my favorites and saving it to a new preset and I still get the scene 1 sound and not #5. any advice? thanks in advance for your time.

Quick question, I love scene 5 on your EVH Blue 50 preset and I want to swap it with scene 1 and i'm sure it has something to do with the modifiers attached but i've tried everything and i can't get it to switch. I've tried saving each block to my favorites and saving it to a new preset and I still get the scene 1 sound and not #5. any advice? thanks in advance for your time.

Have you tried swapping with AXE EDIT (right mouse click on the scene select box)?

Have you tried swapping with AXE EDIT (right mouse click on the scene select box)?

Yeah, I tried that and copying & switching via axe edit and right clicking it but no luck. I thought I was just tired and not paying enough attention and decided to go to bed and I just tried again this morning with no luck. Oh well , no biggie. If having to click to scene 5 is my most perplexing problem in my life right now then I got it pretty good

besides swapping scenes 1 and 5, you must also adjust the scene controllers, in the modifiers page. This will work

Back
Top Bottom