Fremen presets V 14.02

Tell Jenna 'Hey' from us, and tell her she's sounding good!!

Looking forward to trying some of the presets!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jenna send you here regards too Pete :) She really miss Denver ; apparently the Stardust, a pub where she used to sing karaoke, has broadcasted our two previous covers last week.

Here's another cover :

Last edited:
fremen,

Thanks so much for your patches. I find that my tastes are similar to yours, so I'm looking forward to trying them out for the first time.

A few questions if you don't mind.

1. In your IR recipes, I notice that for some (e.g., the 05 RW Roland JC120 TDR mix) the channels are Muted. Is this correct? Possibly this was part of your experimenting and the un-muted channels are what made it into your final IR?
2. Are your recipes creating UR's? Or just regular IR's?
3. Are there any of your commercial IR's that I couldn't replicate? I own almost all IR's (maybe all), but I seem to recall you had a few IR's that are no longer available? Is that still true?
4. Are you using any particular file types? For example, for the RW, are you using the 48Khz-24bit? Or another? (Also, any reasons to use the WAV files over the FXII SYX files?)
5. Were you planning on incorporating any of the new Fractal IR's? Or any of the Amp Factory's?
6. Any good patches (or IR recipes) for bass guitar?

Thanks for all you do!!

Brandon

Thanks for your comments ! my answers :
1 correct, I muted channels where I wouldn't use the corresponding IRs
2 depends on the source, for example I didn't made UR with the first two FAS cab packs
3 I made mixes out of the free Bogner Beta cab which isn't available anymore
4 For Redwirez, 48 khz/24 bits mono. the original files are longer than the .syx files
5 In the coming weeks ; right now I'm working on new presets for my cover band (see post #30 below)
6 No, I didn't test any bass guitar IR, I don't own a bass guitar

Last edited:
Nice cover!! You two work really well together... it's surprising you're in separate bands (or are you still?). Excellent playing, as always!

I must ask - how are you producing the videos (what software)? Looks very professional.

Nice cover!! You two work really well together... it's surprising you're in separate bands (or are you still?). Excellent playing, as always!

I must ask - how are you producing the videos (what software)? Looks very professional.
Thanks Pete ! yes we're still in separate bands but Jenna sometimes sing as a guest with my band

I recorded the video with my webcam (Logitech HD Pro C920), and recorded the voice + guitar simultaneously on SONAR. I overdubbed a second guitar (opposite channel), mixed it, and used Sony Vegas for the video editing

Last edited:
I need to check that Joe Esposito video… last time I tried I was at work, like now, and it wouldn't play

you're welcome ! Here's another cover with my gf, recorded the same day than the Within Temptation one, so I'm using the same preset here. And also doing a bit of backing vocals, mixed with the backing track backing vocals :

Fremen......I have downloaded your Banks and love them! Lots of hard work was obviously put in to this, and then turning around and sharing! I would like to DONATE! Not sure how to go about the process???

Fremen......I have downloaded your Banks and love them! Lots of hard work was obviously put in to this, and then turning around and sharing! I would like to DONATE! Not sure how to go about the process???

You need PayPal. Then in fremen's blog you have the email that you use in PayPal to donate.

Back
Top Bottom