Fremen presets - V 10.02

Hey Fremen,

Excellent post... I've sent a donation :)
Can you tell me what your live set is?
I love the clean sounds but I'm not having much luck with the crunch, distortion and high gainers through my rig. They just don't sound right... I'm running a matrix amp and 2 Martin F15 FR monitors... tried them with humbuckers and single coils... Not sure if I'm just being a tool :)

Hi Pete, many thanks ! My live set right now is Axe => PA and I'm monitoring myself with whatever is available. I've ordered a EV ZLX 12P which has just arrived but I didn't pick it at the parcel post yet. Are the Martin FRFR monitors ?

Yeah I use them as monitors and back line depending on gig. They are compact and run at 4ohms which works nice with my Matrix amp... The cleans are lush (find the acoustic sims a little "clicky" at times... but I'm struggling with the High Gainers... I shall have another look :)

Good Stuff here! Gave me some good ideas and your IRs are awesome. Really like what you did with some of the U2 type patches

Last edited:
Fremen, had a chance to go through many of these this afternoon, wonderful work as always! Look forward to "borrowing a few" for my own use!

Thanks ! I'm not playing at the moment, but I plan on updating/adding many presets asap. I will need to update the recto based ones after the next firmware update anyway, and I also want to try many amps/cabs combinations, + some Strymon Timeline recreations

Just an update for anyone upgrading to 10.06. I use several Fremen presets that use the GH ThisOne IR and they all sounded awful after the upgrade. I went in to each patch, reselected the GH ThisOne IR and everything sounded fine again. Not sure if this happens with other presets that use different user IRs. Be sure to save the preset after you reselect the IR.

Just an update for anyone upgrading to 10.06. I use several Fremen presets that use the GH ThisOne IR and they all sounded awful after the upgrade. I went in to each patch, reselected the GH ThisOne IR and everything sounded fine again. Not sure if this happens with other presets that use different user IRs. Be sure to save the preset after you reselect the IR.
that's normal each times new IRs are added... I'll update my three banks and reupload them asap, with new presets, in a week or less hopefully

Hi Fremen, great presets!
Quick question: On the TDR Cornford, I've added my standard volume block using EXT2, but I can't vary the volume between full volume and off. I was able to do it on other of your presets once I disconnected the EXT2s in some of the blocks. Is there something else in this preset that could be interfering with using a volume block and EXT2?
Thanks!

I don't know how I haven't seen this thread until now, but everything about the first post is great. I can't remember the last time I've seen such a complete demonstration of exactly how capable the Axe can be.

Fractal should that video on their product page. If I hadn't already bought an Axe II, it would have sold me, no question.

Really like your bands original song . Where can I buy the cd ? Thanks for the presets . For those like me with no time or with limited tweaking ability its a god send

Back
Top Bottom