Fremen presets - V 10.02

My advice to anyone having doubts or experiencing issues with V10 is to download these presets, adjust the levels to suit your set-up (they were slightly hot for mine), and prepare to be astonished. I have NEVER heard such great tones from the AFX II, makes my own efforts seem really amateurish. Thank you again Thibault, I've never had such fun playing my AFX or been so inspired. (And I've only tried bank A!).

hi!presety not all have the sound! presets in which there Irs User Cabs and there is no sound!
* V 10.04

I'm an ungrateful sod--been playing with these patches since they were released but haven't gotten around to saying thanks yet.

Amaaazing work! :encouragement:

Using Axe Manage, locate where the IRs are on your hard drive, then right click on each one to send it to the correct location in the Axe. 01 TDR Vox goes to user 01 etc, 16 GH ThisOne goes to user 16, etc

Merci pour ce partage Thibault ! Ces presets sont d'une qualité incroyable et m'ouvrent des portes que j'ignorais, un peu comme les "preset building" de Clarky il ya quelques mois. (Of course, I sent a small donation via Paypal, as otherwise I would feel uncomfortable considering the quality of what you shared ...).

Small question from a NewB. How can I disconnect the volume control associated in several of your presets with one of the pedal (as I would like to connect this pedal to another block - I have only two pedals and not three). I have been unable to find the link. Thanks.

Merci pour ce partage Thibault ! Ces presets sont d'une qualité incroyable et m'ouvrent des portes que j'ignorais, un peu comme les "preset building" de Clarky il ya quelques mois. (Of course, I sent a small donation via Paypal, as otherwise I would feel uncomfortable considering the quality of what you shared ...).

Small question from a NewB. How can I disconnect the volume control associated in several of your presets with one of the pedal (as I would like to connect this pedal to another block - I have only two pedals and not three). I have been unable to find the link. Thanks.
Thanks for your comments ! In my live presets, most of the time the third pedal (extern 3) is attached to the cab block level, just edit the cab block to remove the CC. In some presets without a cab block, extern 3 is probably controlling the level of a filter block

No really an Axe Fx demo, or even a guitar video, but I used the Axe for all guitars and the "strings" (using shimmer) on this :

Unfortunately I should probably stop playing for a little while, I've been suffering from cervical and right arm/hand pain since February and it just got worse when I recorded all the guitar parts then edited the vid yesterday (there's another version with much more editing) :/

No really an Axe Fx demo, or even a guitar video, but I used the Axe for all guitars and the "strings" (using shimmer) on this :

Unfortunately I should probably stop playing for a little while, I've been suffering from cervical and right arm/hand pain since February and it just got worse when I recorded all the guitar parts then edited the vid yesterday (there's another version with much more editing) :/

Really sorry to hear that, I am sitting here today fresh from the docs office with a cortisone shot, a big brace on my left hand/wrist and a diagnosis of De Quervain's tendonitis, I feel for you brother.

Thanks you for sharing for excellent presets . :)

For your pain problems I advise you to go see a étiopathe ... However, if there is a good to your home ...
Pour tes problèmes de douleurs je te conseille d'aller voir un éthiopathe ... si toutefois il y en a un de bon vers chez toi ...
Definition etiopathy : ETIOPATHIE DECOUVRIR

Merci je vais étudier ça, mais je ne crois pas qu'il y en ait dans l'île, je vais probablement avoir recours à un osthéopathe, ou un chirurgien orthopédiste

Thank you very much for posting. I just spent a few hours playing on these and it's like playing a new axe fx. Consolidating the nolly/misha stuff and marco sfogli sounds was cool to see. I need to get some real monitors though. Playing through headphones just isn't cutting it anymore.

Hi Thibault,
These presets have taken me down the rabbit hole for days on end. They are all very clever and sound great.
I'm curious about the purpose of the filter block that you use in some situations. For instance on your JC120 Ultraclean, you have a filter block controlled by expression pedal 3. It's set to 'peaking' with a little 2db bump at 78Hz and thats it.

I'm trying to introduce a couple of your presets into my rig and I only have two expression pedals so I'm curious about how and why you use filter blocks like in the JC120 preset.

Many thanks,
Joe

Back
Top Bottom