Fremen presets - V 10.02

Hi Fremen! Thanks for you generosity! I will be donating as soon as I can! I noticed in some of your presets that you use the cab block for controlling the Volume, I'm curious on why you prefer this and not the volume block? Granted it produces the same result, but I would of never thought of doing it this way.

Thanks again! I look forward to playing with your harmonies tonight. Custom harmonies still confuse me, so your explanations will help a ton!

I noticed in some of your presets that you use the cab block for controlling the Volume, I'm curious on why you prefer this and not the volume block? Granted it produces the same result, but I would of never thought of doing it this way
It's out of necessity for those presets bordering on 94% CPU... I just kept that habit :) and on some presets, if the MFC is not connected, the sound is cut by the volume block

I have the RAR file on my desktop for Fremens Presets...Now What!

How do i import these into the axe fx 2......I am having an issue somewhere....thanks

You must unrar the banks using winrar or winzip, and open them with Axe Edit, + send my user cabs to the correct spots (using the number in their filename) in your Axe

Fremen I getting it with the harmony's for A tout le monde what harmonys do you have in slots 1,2 of the global custom harmonys ,will I need to load your harmonys if I doweload your presets.
For A tout le monde is there anyway I can put the cabs and an fx block at the end so I can use out 1 for foh, out 2 for matrix and Marshall cabs.
Thanks gary.

checked out the video, fantastic! thanks for sharing.
quick question, on average how many of your presets have user IR's?

Fremen I getting it with the harmony's for A tout le monde what harmonys do you have in slots 1,2 of the global custom harmonys ,will I need to load your harmonys if I doweload your presets.
For A tout le monde is there anyway I can put the cabs and an fx block at the end so I can use out 1 for foh, out 2 for matrix and Marshall cabs.
Thanks gary.
Gary I'll check everything for you tomorrow I promise, having a terrible headache right now

hey Fremen...
just checked out the vid....
great stuff..
great tones..
interesting ideas too....

love it ! !

WOW - Incredible, thank you so much Thibault, contribution gratefully sent. I could hardly stop playing the 1st patch, Acousic simulator, sounds dreamy with the flanger engaged, can't wait to spend some time with the others. It's great to finally experience the true power of V10.

WOW - Incredible, thank you so much Thibault, contribution gratefully sent. I could hardly stop playing the 1st patch, Acousic simulator, sounds dreamy with the flanger engaged, can't wait to spend some time with the others. It's great to finally experience the true power of V10.
Thank you very much !
I'll answer to all the posts I missed when I'm better, been having a headache for more than 24 hours now, and although most of it is fortunately gone, I avoid watching a computer screen for too long. I'll explain transposing tones in the synth block etc, and will probably do a video of that

T -

Is there a way for you to post your System.syx file, minus the proprietary IR's? Be well my friend!

Just curious: what on your beautiful island could cause a headache, excepting of course allergies and alchohol? ;^}

T -

Is there a way for you to post your System.syx file, minus the proprietary IR's? Be well my friend!

Just curious: what on your beautiful island could cause a headache, excepting of course allergies and alchohol? ;^}
Probably stress and too much work, staring at a computer screen :( I'll see for the system.syx, I assume it contains the custom scales ?

Back
Top Bottom