Fremen presets - V 10.02

Anyone Have any custom scales I can put in the global custom scales like Judas priest, iron maiden, any 80's metal, megadeth

Does the file need to converted somehow? I have tried for two days and have'nt been able to open up the downloaded file. Can someone clue me in on where I am going wrong. It would be greatly appreciated.

Does the file need to converted somehow? I have tried for two days and have'nt been able to open up the downloaded file. Can someone clue me in on where I am going wrong. It would be greatly appreciated.

What file are you talking about? If you are talking about the .rar file on Fremens page then yes you need to unzip it using a utility like WinZip or WinRAR etc. Computer basics 101. :)

Custom scales for presets "Major penta harmonies" and "Arabic harmonies"
These two presets uses custom scales in the harmonizer. Hear the effect here : Custom harmonies by Thib de Rob on SoundCloud - Hear the world

These are for a guitar tuned in Eb. If you tune in E standard, you'll need to play in Eb arabic for preset "Arabic harmonies", and Ab major for the "Major penta harmonies"
Arabic harmonies : Custom scales 3 (Voice 1) and 4 (voice 2)
Major penta harmonies : Custom scales 5 (Voice 1) and 6 (Voice 2)
Custom scale 3 : starting from 'A' SHIFT : 4,3,4,4,3,4,4,4,3,4,3,3.
Custom scale 4 : starting from 'A' SHIFT : 7,9,9,8,7,6,7,7,8,9,6,7.
Custom scale 5 : starting from 'A' SHIFT : 3,3,3,3,4,5,5,4,5,4,3,4.
Custom sclae 6 : starting from 'A' SHIFT : 8,7,8,7,8,7,7,8,7,7,8,7.

I'll check my custom scale for preset 020 this afternoon, I use it for Scorpions "Rock you like a hurricane". boardwlk17, it's the 80's metal scale you're searching for. The thing with predefined intelligent harmonizer scales is that if you chose to be harmonized to the third above (minor or major, it doesn't matter), when you'll play the 5th degree of the scale, the harmonizer will play a 7th, where any metal band will probably use the root instead of the 7th. That's what I did with the scale for presets 020, or with the custom scales detailed above

What file are you talking about? If you are talking about the .rar file on Fremens page then yes you need to unzip it using a utility like WinZip or WinRAR etc. Computer basics 101. :)

Haha I only made it to 086....the file didn't download as a zip file and when I tried to open it it didn't give me any options that worked

He is using two synths per scene programmed for different chords. Per scene you can change the synth chords with an external pedal and then if you change the scene you get the availability of 2 more synth chords. Possibility of 16 different chord changes I beleive.
Not 16 chords because there's only two synth blocks. But there may be a workaround for this, as the pitch shift voices are also CC assignable. That would require controlling them with other expression pedals (like morphing between voice 1 and 2, or shifting voice 1 etc), and require a lot of concentration on stage ;) It's also possible to use the intelligent harmonizer mode, then one synth block followed by the pitch block will be configured to produce only one note, and the pitch block will generate the full chord. I'll explore all that for sure !

Anyone Have any custom scales I can put in the global custom scales like Judas priest, iron maiden, any 80's metal, megadeth
I'm at work right now so I don't have any guitar with me but I thinks this will work (I have only basic theory knowledge), try this custom scale, for E minor :
E(+3) - F(+4) - F#(+3) - G(+4) - G#(+3) - A(+3) - A#(+4) - B(+5) - C(+4) - C#(+3) - D(+4) - D#(+3)
you need to set the "out of scale" notes too, I generally avoid major second intervals

Custom scales for presets "Major penta harmonies" and "Arabic harmonies"
These two presets uses custom scales in the harmonizer. Hear the effect here : Custom harmonies by Thib de Rob on SoundCloud - Hear the world

These are for a guitar tuned in Eb. If you tune in E standard, you'll need to play in Eb arabic for preset "Arabic harmonies", and Ab major for the "Major penta harmonies"
Arabic harmonies : Custom scales 3 (Voice 1) and 4 (voice 2)
Major penta harmonies : Custom scales 5 (Voice 1) and 6 (Voice 2)
Custom scale 3 : starting from 'A' SHIFT : 4,3,4,4,3,4,4,4,3,4,3,3.
Custom scale 4 : starting from 'A' SHIFT : 7,9,9,8,7,6,7,7,8,9,6,7.
Custom scale 5 : starting from 'A' SHIFT : 3,3,3,3,4,5,5,4,5,4,3,4.
Custom sclae 6 : starting from 'A' SHIFT : 8,7,8,7,8,7,7,8,7,7,8,7.

I'll check my custom scale for preset 020 this afternoon, I use it for Scorpions "Rock you like a hurricane". boardwlk17, it's the 80's metal scale you're searching for. The thing with predefined intelligent harmonizer scales is that if you chose to be harmonized to the third above (minor or major, it doesn't matter), when you'll play the 5th degree of the scale, the harmonizer will play a 7th, where any metal band will probably use the root instead of the 7th. That's what I did with the scale for presets 020, or with the custom scales detailed above
I have 3456 loaded up and I downloaded preset#16 A tout let monde the harmony's sound GREAT it seams like I can play in a lot of different positions
What other songs in your V10 presets have harmony. I can't thank you enough
Should I upload the numbers for the E minor that you had on here thanks gary

Same here, downloaded and donated, but having problem playing them - most of the preset doesnt have any sound while auditioning, i dont see any volume block either to disable it. I dont have MFC. I am new to axe-fx, how can I make it work? thx

My best guess is that the cabinet block points to a user spot that is empty. That is, you have to read which cabs he uses where, and assign the specific cabinet to the preset.

I'm at work right now so I don't have any guitar with me but I thinks this will work (I have only basic theory knowledge), try this custom scale, for E minor :
E(+3) - F(+4) - F#(+3) - G(+4) - G#(+3) - A(+3) - A#(+4) - B(+5) - C(+4) - C#(+3) - D(+4) - D#(+3)
you need to set the "out of scale" notes too, I generally avoid major second intervals
These I put in the global ? And what and where do I put the out of scale notes
And what do I need to change for E tuning
Thanks Gary-

These I put in the global ? And what and where do I put the out of scale notes
And what do I need to change for E tuning
Thanks Gary-
I made that for E tuning, not for my Eb tuning. The out of scales notes (F, H# etc) are already specified

My best guess is that the cabinet block points to a user spot that is empty. That is, you have to read which cabs he uses where, and assign the specific cabinet to the preset.
What he says, did you load my user IR "16 GH ThisOne" in your user IR spot #16, for example ?
And thanks for the donations guys !

What he says, did you load my user IR "16 GH ThisOne" in your user IR spot #16, for example ?
And thanks for the donations guys !

Aha, thats what I was missing. Thanks for pointing that out. How about the effect syx files? I need those also, right? thx

Back
Top Bottom