Fremen presets - V 10.02

Thanks, Fremen. That demo was so good I listened to the whole thing like listening to a song.

The patches sound amazing. I am sure I'll be using a few of them.

Dear Fremen,

Now I feel quite dumb about the Axe II. I didn't even get close to these kinds of possibilities...
After loading up everything (and not even having an MFC yet), for the first time in my life with presets, I didn't tweak anything. Just played for straight 2,5 hours.
I've gotta make arrangements to get you a golden statue erected at the Heroes' Square, here, in Budapest, Hungary. Speechless, really.
Thank you very much for making dreams come true.

Man!! That was awesome I don't even understand many of the layouts and facilities but they sounded absolutely amazing,
and you are a very very good guitar player as well .. :) way way out of my league .. thanks for sharing this and for typing it out
in the video so that people like me can even begin to understand what is going on ..

this axe fx just continues to amaze me and so does the level of knowledge / skills the users
have on this forum ..

regards from Sweden

:)

Thank you, Fremen. I always enjoy seeing how other users are setting up their presets. And you definitely have some interesting presets!

Absolutely stellar work Thibault (Fremen)!!!! I love parsing through your presets and learning from them. It is so beneficial to users to have access to how others flow their work. Taking the time to write down and share how you organize your presets is a benefit to all not to mention the time consuming task of creating the videos.

I HIGHLY encourage all those who download, learn from, and use these presets to take the time and effort and toss Fremen a little donation. Each and everyone of you awesome forum members would think nothing of buying another a beer or two while hanging at a bar so why not do the same here to acknowledge the generosity and sharing of all this excellent hard work.

:eagerness:

Absolutely stellar work Thibault (Fremen)!!!! I love parsing through your presets and learning from them. It is so beneficial to users to have access to how others flow their work. Taking the time to write down and share how you organize your presets is a benefit to all not to mention the time consuming task of creating the videos.

I HIGHLY encourage all those who download, learn from, and use these presets to take the time and effort and toss Fremen a little donation. Each and everyone of you awesome forum members would think nothing of buying another a beer or two while hanging at a bar so why not do the same here to acknowledge the generosity and sharing of all this excellent hard work.

:eagerness:

Agreed and done !

Thanks guys ;) It really helps me, my goal, now that I have the MFC, is to buy a better guitar than my 400 euros (used) Ibanez ;)

I wish that when I'll be in the States, I'll meet some members of this board. Jamming/playing in a club somewhere, with my girlfriend who is a singer, would be a dream !

These are some killer presets if I want to use some of the presets w/Matrix Gt1000 & Marshall cabs can I move the cab block to the end and add an FX loop block
Thanks Gary

Can these presets be down loaded individually?
I posted some time ago stating if a guy built presets for individual songs and sold them for a buck a piece, he would make a fortune.

I would be happy to pay per preset.

Thanks You, Fremen

Can these presets be down loaded individually?
I posted some time ago stating if a guy built presets for individual songs and sold them for a buck a piece, he would make a fortune.

I would be happy to pay per preset.

Thanks You, Fremen

You can download and use AXE Manage to audition the banks preset by preset and then choose which to send/save to AXE.
and while at it, send a bit of donation to fremen too ;)

You can download and use AXE Manage to audition the banks preset by preset and then choose which to send/save to AXE.
and while at it, send a bit of donation to fremen too ;)

I do not want the whole bank A B or C,, I am only interested in a couple presets that use scenes. I am just getting into these.
I am old and a bit slow..

I am very happy to donate to Fremen and even more so to help him get a new guitar. His efforts and skills have helped me a lot. I use a couple of his patches to gig with every weekend and I am sure I will also get great value from the v10 version as well. It is Always interesting to see how someone can make the most of something like the AFX.

Thanks Fremen for your generous spirit and if you travel to Canada, make Toronto a stop and I would be pleased to thank you in person.

I am very happy to donate to Fremen and even more so to help him get a new guitar. His efforts and skills have helped me a lot. I use a couple of his patches to gig with every weekend and I am sure I will also get great value from the v10 version as well. It is Always interesting to see how someone can make the most of something like the AFX.

Thanks Fremen for your generous spirit and if you travel to Canada, make Toronto a stop and I would be pleased to thank you in person.
Hey thanks Paul, coming to Toronto would be a blast, I'm a big Rush fan :) I plan on going to Rochester and then the US side of Niagara falls, is Toronto that far ?

I do not want the whole bank A B or C,, I am only interested in a couple presets that use scenes. I am just getting into these.

As MrGuitarabuse stated you can download them all as Fremen has them in a zip file. Unzip them to your desktop and use AxeManage to audition and save the individual ones you like to your Axe II. Click on the link in my sig for various ways to manipulate presets.

Last edited:
As Mark stated you can download them all as Fremen has them in a zip file. Unzip them to your desktop and use AxeManage to audition and save the individual ones you like to your Axe II. Click on the link in my sig for various ways to manipulate presets.
Thanks for clearing that up, cobbler.

Donation to Fremen for the great forum contributions are on the way...

ETA>>Thank you too Cobbler, your contributions are greatly appreciated X100

No need to get the whole bank into the AXE. in order to audition individually presets from the banks do this.

1. Download and upzip the bankfiles to your computer
2. open AXE Manager and locate the bankfiles folder
3. right click Bank A and choose "new view here"

now you have a new "window" in AXE Manage with a list of all the presets in Bank A. right click on a preset and choose "audition". if you like it you can use AXE Manage to drag and drop that preset in to your AXE at a place where you want to save the preset, or right click the preset in AXE Manage and choose "send to AXE"

Back
Top Bottom