AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Just lost two hours to the Rockin’ Train preset from Boutique and Blues. Swapped in a pair of cabs from York Audio: PRNC 110 Ox and FDMN 412 M25 and couldn’t put the guitar down.
And yesterday it was Div/13 preset (as-is, no edits) that hooked me. This pack is really growing on me.

Both are great amp models, with this pack I have lots of fun going from one preset to the next ! And I'm using guitars that usually sits on the rack, my Epiphone les Paul, SG with P90s, TA Telecaster etc

Both are great amp models, with this pack I have lots of fun going from one preset to the next ! And I'm using guitars that usually sits on the rack, my Epiphone les Paul, SG with P90s, TA Telecaster etc
For me I pulled a Jackson off the rack, with EMG MF passive humbuckers, and was really digging it. I’ll have to switch things up a bit and see what happens.

That pack were made mostly with a HSS Tom Anderson, and checked with the guitars mentioned above. I used the neck SC for the John Mayer/SRV presets, the bridge humbucker for the Dumble presets, and also checked the "quack" position with many presets. Lots of versatility here !

That pack were made mostly with a HSS Tom Anderson, and checked with the guitars mentioned above. I used the neck SC for the John Mayer/SRV presets, the bridge humbucker for the Dumble presets, and also checked the "quack" position with many presets. Lots of versatility here !
Great thanks so much for the info. I’m also finding a lot of versatility not just in lead sounds but some cool crunchy rhythm tones too. I’ve noticed a few sound a little dark or bass heavy with my Jackson. Any dialing tips there? Cab block low cut maybe?

Great thanks so much for the info. I’m also finding a lot of versatility not just in lead sounds but some cool crunchy rhythm tones too. I’ve noticed a few sound a little dark or bass heavy with my Jackson. Any dialing tips there? Cab block low cut maybe?
Yes, cab block low cut, or graphic eq in the amp block

Hi, just wondering if there are plans to include some Archean presets in the upcoming Rock & Metal II pack?

I received a new guitar today :

Fender Roasted Player Strat with Custom Shop Fat 50s pickups, a guitarguitar.co.uk exclusive instrument. I'm comparing it to my main Strat-type guitar, a Tom Anderson The Classic. Just before shooting the video, I put new strings on the Fender ; those on the Tom Anderson are two months old. The Fender is much brighter, as expected, and I'm going to tone match my Tom Anderson pickups to the Fender ones with the Axe-Fx III. Recorded with firmware 16.05 (I didn't update to 17.00 yet because these last weeks I wasn't playing at all, due to cervical/hands pain. But I'm fine now and will resume work on my Metal & Rock II pack. It's my first time playing guitar for almost three weeks)

presets used : "Shiver Clean" from Fremen's Picks, "Shine on you crazy diamond" from the Pink Floyd pack, and a few more from my new Boutique + blues pack

No, but the FM3 versions already work in the FM9. Unfortunately my packs in the three platforms are not exact duplicates ; I spent two weeks working on the FM9 versions of the two packs I just released. I tend to use each machine to the max of its capacity

No, but the FM3 versions already work in the FM9. Unfortunately my packs in the three platforms are not exact duplicates ; I spent two weeks working on the FM9 versions of the two packs I just released. I tend to use each machine to the max of its capacity

That is quite a lot of work with 3 different hardware devices now. You better hope there is no major update in the near future because you would go bananas updating all the packs.

Hi Fremen - I am considering buying your AxeFxIII preset packs, especially your Pink Floyd pack. I noticed your many different guitars used when I watched you live concert video.

Do your packs include information on which guitar you dialed in the tone with, as well as instructions or suggestions on how to modify the presets for different guitar types (especially single coil vs. humbuckers)?

I am on a very steep learning curve right now, so the more detail, the better 😉.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom