AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Certainly really confused the architecture and structure of price lists in Fremen site,wish to provide a table of price list in a simple and organized form for customers outside the States. Contemplating to buy all bundles and patches I need but to complicate how to attend to purchase those presets fit to me....Mr.Fremen please pay attention to your price system more simple and easy to understand.

I can`t remember where I saw the vid, but it featured your Fremen Wrecker Pack. It sounded amazing. Really hoping we see this same Pack come for the FM3!!!
Maybe it was a Axe-Fx II preset ? I usually use the Wrecker for blues/fusion tones, so it may have been in the Axe 2 "Cleans & blues" pack. I've yet to release a pack with the boutique amps/fusion tones, for the Axe III. I started working on it long ago, I have probably around 40 presets ready, but then worked on other stuff. I'm currently working with the FM3 - but a few bugs I need fixed (the pitch shifter mix parameter, and something else for which I'm in contact with support) are preventing me from releasing my first packs

Certainly really confused the architecture and structure of price lists in Fremen site,wish to provide a table of price list in a simple and organized form for customers outside the States. Contemplating to buy all bundles and patches I need but to complicate how to attend to purchase those presets fit to me....Mr.Fremen please pay attention to your price system more simple and easy to understand.
My website is about to be revamped, but honestly, I don't know anything about html coding, or whatever is needed to make websites... A friend take care of all this for me, and as he does it graciously, I can't ask too much.
That being said, you're the first to tell me this :) why "outside the States", btw ? I'm in Africa myself...

The presets I make falls in two categories :
  • "normal" presets packs - each of them has a price ; no bundle yet because I wanted to release my "Boutique/Fusion" pack before offering a bundle. However, anyone willing to buy at least 4 packs together can contact me privately for a discount code
  • the "Amp packs". There are 33 of these, each with 15 presets. There's several bundles options : bundles of 5 packs of the same "family" (all the Mesas, all the Marshalls etc), a full bundle (33 packs), and a bundle sampler (one preset from each pack).

A solo I just worked, for a song that didn't have one. This is for a Tribute to Johnny Halliday (mega-popular French singer that died three years ago) concert, coming in 11 days. Using my go-to Amp Pack preset, with Mesa MKII C++ amp model

Hello. Very interested in your metal pack. I haven’t had much luck with other user’s presets. They just don‘t seem to work well with my setup - Yamaha HS8s. Do you think these will translate well with my setup? Many thanks!

Hello ! This pack is a best seller and got great reviews. I don't know the Yamahas though. But I check my presets on 3 different pairs of studio speakers, and use them live. I have my big gig of the year in 90 minutes :)

Reactions: mtb
T, are you going to get around to update the AMP PACKS with 14.0. Hope the hand is doing better. You're too good of a player to deal with that.

Maybe it won't take that long - all the Amp packs uses the same drive settings, I can automate that. Besides that, I'll update the presets that uses amps that changed, and those with drive pedals too. Btw, I started working months ago on another pack based on boutique and Fender type amps, and those presets will use the improved/new drive models a lot !

Sharing with you two extracts from last night's gig, my first one this year :

Using the Axe-Fx III of course ! It's an "unlisted" video I uploaded for my bestie, who lives in the USA. The audio recording is from the mixer. I have the full show in multitrack and 4 different cameras, so I'll be busy with that in the coming days - specially that we will also record the second show, which is scheduled for 6 PM today (it's currently 7:45 AM in Mauritius). Both shows are sold out

Brilliant, you are such a great player dude. Hey you ever get into Steve Rothery from Marilion? I've been on a anthology kick and his play cover a lot Gilmour and Hackett influences. Great underrated player.

Good luck with the show and I'll be looking out for more clips.

Axe-Fx III FIRMWARE UPDATES

I've updated the following packs to firmware 14.00 :
Amp Packs : Diezel, Recto, Small Shirley (all the presets, even if only the Smallbox ones needed it), Brit Pre. All the other packs are fine with the latest version uploaded
Fremen's picks (only a few presets needed an update)
More to come

Here's a few videos from my only gig this year, one week ago. I used two amp packs (USA IIC++ and one with the Triple Crest, not released) for this tribute to a famous French singer. There's more videos from this gig on my channel but these are the ones I like the most, guitar wise

(ends with an extended guitar solo)

(check the guitar solo near the end)

Amp Packs : Diezel, Recto, Small Shirley (all the presets, even if only the Smallbox ones needed it), Brit Pre. All the other packs are fine with the latest version uploaded
More to come

Here's a few videos from my only gig this year, one week ago. I used two amp packs (USA IIC++ and one with the Triple Crest, not released) for this tribute to a famous French singer. There's more videos from this gig on my channel but these are the ones I like the most, guitar wise

Fantastic !!

More to come

When I login at fremenpresets.com I can only see the dates of my purchases. All files have the same name, so I don't know which ones have been update and which ones have not. Could you please indicate somewhere the release date of the files?

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom