AFIII Presets Fremen Presets masterthread (releases, updates etc.)

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Hi guys ! In case you missed it :
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/thre...ane-eric-johnson-fan-to-fractal-world.186767/

Some details on the presets :
For the Shawn Lane tone, I used "Blues fusion lead" from "Fremen's picks", added a doubler, and tweaked the delay/reverb settings. I barely tweaked the Amp block, mostly for the Stratocaster used by my friend Sacha. He's getting an Axe-Fx III or FM9, and we will certainly communicate to fine-tune this preset some more. But he already loves it, in fact after the tweaking session we watched the REH instructional video of Shawn Lane playing "Epilogue for Lisa", and he prefered the sound from my preset (of course, I know that this recording can't be compared to Shawn's studio tone)

For the Eric Johnson cleans preset, I used my Andy Timmons preset from "Rock & Metal vol 1", added the Aurora model of the multidelay, and the Klon drive

I also updated the "Epilogue for Lisa" preset from the Synthpads & Drones pack, with the Amp and Cab settings, and the Doubler. I recorded that this morning, with the Axe-Fx III :

Good Grief Fremen, I love how you setup your specific amp presets. You now how sometimes you stumble into cool things, I hadn't really been hit with the vibe of the Euro amps. I know people love and rave about Bogners.

I keep "rediscovering" these amps. Today it is the "Euro" preset. I put the Klone Chiron at about 6 gain & 5.5 treble on the Blue Mod Dry, and replaced the phaser with a rotary set to 0 speed and 25% mix, and it just thickens without adding bass. I like how you set up the chain, it's usable right away and easy to modify to customize. Great cabinet/IR choices and stuff. I'm looking for "Cult of Personality" tone, I think some really light chorus might be what I'm hearing on the record (Living Colour). But fun, man so much fun!

With all the negativity in the world and on the 'net, just wanted to say how cool and what a value these have been for me. Tone and learning some techniques from you. 🙏🏻

Bought Axe-Fx III Cleans, ambient & SFX and Rock & Metal Pack - Axe-Fx III a while back.

How do we know when they are updated? e.g. after FW 21 is out?

Thanks

Bought Axe-Fx III Cleans, ambient & SFX and Rock & Metal Pack - Axe-Fx III a while back.

Thanks
I just watch this thread and then download them again from purchases and they'll have the FW version updated.

Those are good packs that you have. They all are good, and I'm not affiliated, I just really like the presets and they sound top notch. The cleans and Rock & Metal have great tones, ambient as well. I like the chord pads to jam with, sounds phenomenal.

Thanks
I always post here and on Facebook about updates I release. For 21, I'll wait for the final version before checking what updates are needed. I've been out of my country for a while so I didn't get to check any beta this time

@fremen
Would you also consider an email an announcement? No fb usage.

But will follow this thread for now. Please also consider also putting a last change date near the download file name.

@fremen
Would you also consider an email an announcement? No fb usage.

But will follow this thread for now. Please also consider also putting a last change date near the download file name.
I already talked to my webmaster about a newsletter for announcements. We didn't found a good formula for that yet.

Black Friday sales are on !

BF22 Top pic_000000.jpeg

I just released a few videos using firmware 21, these are new pickups demos for my guitars. This week, I'll check which presets needs updating ; I suspect that it will be mostly a level tweak in the Amp block, as everything I checked sounds great

Black Friday sales are on !

View attachment 111474

I just released a few videos using firmware 21, these are new pickups demos for my guitars. This week, I'll check which presets needs updating ; I suspect that it will be mostly a level tweak in the Amp block, as everything I checked sounds great

Will you update the packs if you make changes based on Firmware 21?

Back
Top Bottom