Fremen presets in Q9.02

Shredology

Experienced
So in the new FW, I rest my amp blocks in the latest Fremen presets(made for FW 7.02) and a lot of the patches sound dark and kind of bad. Anybody having this problem? Is there a quick tweak to get them back to good?

I can't help on the tweaking side of things, as I'm hopeless (which is why I buy fremen's packs etc)

However, Just to clarify, did you press the "save preset" button after amp reset. I use the "revert preset" button a lot when messing about with any parameters and as long as you don't hit the save button, I can mess about to my hearts content and still keep the original intact.

If you did actually save a poorer sounding preset, are you able just load up the FW7.02 version again from his original file?

FWIW, I tried a few amp resets on fremen's pack and all sounded worse to my ears.so I just left them as they were. Whiich sound totally awesome.

I use mostly Fremen's presets and I don't advice you to do a reset. I put the Motor Time Cons in the amp block down to 100ms and if necesary the Speaker Drive on "0". Fremen's start to shine when you play them loud and for recording.

If they still to dark you can turn up Treble and/or Presence. But the Motor Time Cons on 100ms as Cliff adviced helps a lot.

I can't help on the tweaking side of things, as I'm hopeless (which is why I buy fremen's packs etc)

However, Just to clarify, did you press the "save preset" button after amp reset. I use the "revert preset" button a lot when messing about with any parameters and as long as you don't hit the save button, I can mess about to my hearts content and still keep the original intact.

If you did actually save a poorer sounding preset, are you able just load up the FW7.02 version again from his original file?

FWIW, I tried a few amp resets on fremen's pack and all sounded worse to my ears.so I just left them as they were. Whiich sound totally awesome.

That's a new button for me thanks

Back
Top Bottom