Fremen Pink Floyd package

kavevester

Inspired
Anybody tried this package of different PF presets? I downloaded it but it presets seems very dark and trying to find out why. I have tried Fremen before on Axe FXll with a similar result.. There is EQ everywhere and just thinking if I go ahead (already tried) tweaking here and there and everywhere what' the point in having bought a package.

Anybody knows how to address this? (it is not enough with the EQ - just making it sound even worse) Of cause it could be the custom cabs which I have little control of?

Anybody tried this package of different PF presets? I downloaded it but it presets seems very dark and trying to find out why. I have tried Fremen before on Axe FXll with a similar result.. There is EQ everywhere and just thinking if I go ahead (already tried) tweaking here and there and everywhere what' the point in having bought a package.

Anybody knows how to address this? (it is not enough with the EQ - just making it sound even worse) Of cause it could be the custom cabs which I have little control of?

what kind of speakers do you use? 12 inch frfr?

I have it and there are lots of nice tones in there, sounds really good with my black Strat copy

sadly I can’t play as well as him or Gilmour, which is probably the real issue in my tones not sounding “right”, but I think the gear and settings are spot on

Dudes telling him how good we think it is isn’t helping. Anyone info on the sound question he has?

Dudes telling him how good we think it is isn’t helping. Anyone info on the sound question he has?

If we all told him we bought it and it sounded crap, then he knows what to expect. If we find that it sounds really well dialed in and we didn’t need to tweak, then he knows the issue isn’t the presets but something else In his rig that is causing the issue.

that seems helpful in my book.....

Hello ! you could have posted in the dedicated thread :) Anyway : I would like to have a look at your setup, if you have Team Viewer, I can do that via Axe-Edit 3. I've helped many users with Team Viewer, installing presets/cabs for them etc. PM me.

I have team viewer and we were ready to go Fremen some days ago but we missed it. I just wanted to know that no one else had this issue and therefore me myself,,, maybe. I am using Neuman KH 120A speakers and or Beyer DT 1990 pro with a reasonable freq. response so I guess it's ok. I did send you the sound snip but didn't understand you if it was a live preset adjustment you made or what to do about it. I'll try to reach out to you during the weekend (mail) and from there through Team Viewer which I have installed.

I have just got the Axe lll and it is reset and totally clean besides the Fremen presets/cabs the rest comes down to the Neuman speakers/headphones. Everything else (factory presets) sound very good. The Fremen on Youtube sounds damn good as well so no criticism of them either - just trying to find out why the difference. I'm going to use them in a large PF band in January so very interested to be comfortably with the Axe and knowing my presets before that.

I have team viewer and we were ready to go Fremen some days ago but we missed it. I just wanted to know that no one else had this issue and therefore me myself,,, maybe. I am using Neuman KH 120A speakers and or Beyer DT 1990 pro with a reasonable freq. response so I guess it's ok. I did send you the sound snip but didn't understand you if it was a live preset adjustment you made or what to do about it. I'll try to reach out to you during the weekend (mail) and from there through Team Viewer which I have installed.

I have just got the Axe lll and it is reset and totally clean besides the Fremen presets/cabs the rest comes down to the Neuman speakers/headphones. Everything else (factory presets) sound very good. The Fremen on Youtube sounds damn good as well so no criticism of them either - just trying to find out why the difference. I'm going to use them in a large PF band in January so very interested to be comfortably with the Axe and knowing my presets before that.
Hello again, I didn't notice that you were the same guy that contacted me by mail recently. In my answers I suggested to you that I connect to your computer via Team Viewer to check if you set up everything correctly, the offer is still on ;) You sent me 18 mails already, at a difficult time for me (personal matters, I couldn't find time for guitar for 6 days), let's fix this later today or this week-end

Thank you all. I guess it's my fender (HHH setup) which gives me the darker sound. I'll test with my Suhr (dismantled at the moment) when its up playing again. It's the only thing (besides the speakers) that is a part of this. And the check of weather it is setup (the presets) correctly, as Fremen said, I cannot see what should be setup in-correctly now that I follow the presets link with the user position of the caps as I'm supposed to so...

Fremen's Pink Floyd presets are the Dope. He released these several years ago starting on Axe FX II and has continued to improve/enhance them for the AXE III and his own live performances. If you play any Pink Floyd there is not anything, that I have found, that comes close to the quality and breadth of Pink Floyd music coverage !

Back
Top Bottom