Presets Fremen FM9 presets masterthread

Third party presets and packs for Fractal Audio products
Hello, most of them no, but at a quite high volume, on Atomic CLRs. Some have been used live and they're my references for the others (regarding gain, effects level etc.)
Thanks I purchased your amp pack for FM9. Sounds awesome so far! Any chance you'd be able to share your FM9 layout for this?

Ive watched the video you provide for getting the custom scales set up, but I still dont know what Im doing lol. My video has no volume so it's leaving me confused. Can anyone help?

I also saved the custom scales as files, you can use those
Okay I see that. Thanks. I figured out a bit more from the video but in your PDF you state theyre for Eb tuning. Is that my pitch block for the Thin Lizzy preset shows a key half step higher than the scene name? And should used with a standard tuned guitar?

If I set a custom scale for a Eb guitar with the KEY parameter = A, to use it with a standard tuning guitar, set KEY to Bb

In the Thin Lizzy preset, there already are scenes for Eb tuning and scenes for standard E tuning

Hi guys !

You may have noticed this thread :
https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/rockfest-live-recordings-axe-fx-iii-used-by-all-bands.199061/

I just uploaded a recap video of the festival, it's the first video in this playlist :

The presets used are now on my website. The ones I used on the Pink Floyd tribute show are in the Pink Floyd pack (doh !), including the drones one I used for the intro :

The metal presets used by the Malagasy bands have been added in the Rock & Metal vol 1 pack.

Btw, my Black Friday sales starts today ! Use the code BF23 for a -25% discount, for a minimum amount of 25 euros in the cart.

Hello guys ! All my FM9 packs, except the acoustic simulation one, have been updated to firmware 6.00.

I'm ashamed that some of the previous version (like Fremen's Essentials) had the wrong controllers assigned (FC12 instead of internal pedal for volume, etc), but this has been fixed !

Back
Top Bottom