FM3 Presets Fremen FM3 packs

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
Another pack added to the FM3 collection : an Amp Packs bundle. No demo video yet, due to minor health issues (too tired to record a long demo at the moment). Those presets are based on my Axe-Fx III Amp packs. But, instead of releasing 30 packs of 15 presets, I made a single bundle, with 85 presets.
https://fremenpresets.com/downloads/fm3-amp-packs-bundle/

The purpose of these presets is that each one can be used for a full song, or even a full gig – I used a similar preset in my Axe-Fx III for a full show recently. Based on my Axe-Fx III Amp Packs (*), but re-dialed for the FM3, each of these 85 presets is meant to be used live, with 8 scenes :
1 Rhythm
2 Crunch (less gain)
3 Lead 1
4 lead 2 (wetter, fatter than lead 1)
5 Fender style clean
6 Fender style clean with chorus
7 Eighties style glassy clean
8 Acoustic simulation

Scene 1 to 4 uses the same amp model/channel, with various amount of gain, so there’s no sound cut going from rhythm to crunch to lead, unlike what you have when using different channels. Each preset use a different amp model (full list below). The amount of gain in scenes 1 to 4 goes from rock to metal, except for the 13 presets using boutique amps, which are more suitable for classic rock/blues-rock/fusion.
Scenes 5 to 8 have the same amps/effects settings in each preset – the effects settings in the 13 “boutique” presets are slightly different.
Also included are 26 custom cabs, including one for acoustic simulation. As usual, those presets are for FRFR systems.
Full amp models list :
5153 50W Blue, 5153 100W Red, Brit Super, Brit Silver, Brit AFS100 2, Brit 800, Brit 800 #34, Brit JVM OD1/OD2 Orange, JS 410 Crunch Orange, Brit Pre, JMPre-1 OD1 Bass Shift, Carol-Ann Tucana Lead, Carol-Ann OD-2, Carol-Ann Triptik modern, Cameron CCV 2C, Atomica High, Capt Hook 1B/2A/2B, Spawn Nitrous 1/2, Spawn Q-Rod OD2-2, Cornfed M50, Dizzy V4 Blue 3/Silver 3, Das Metall, Herbie CH3, Euro Red/Blue/Red Modern/Blue Modern, Euro Uber, FAS Hot Rod, FAS Brown, FAS Modern, FAS Modern III, Bogfish Brown/Strato, Shiver Lead, Dirty Shirley, Dirty Shirley 2, Friedman Small Box, Friedman BE C45/HBE 2018/HBE, USA IIC+ Deep Bright, USA IIC++, USA Lead Mid Gain Bright, FAS Skull Crusher, USA JP IIC+ Red/Yellow, USA Pre LD2 Red/Green/Yellow, 1959SLP Treble, Plexi 2204, Plexi 50W 6550, Plexi 100W High, PVH 6160 Block, PVH 6160+ Lead, Recto1 Orange Modern, Recto1 Red, Recto2 Orange Modern, Recto2 Red Modern, Angle Severe 1/2, Comet 60, Comet Concourse, Mr Z Mz-38, Mr Z Hwy 66, ODS-100 HRM, ODS-100 Ford, ODS-100 Ford PAB, ODS-100 HRM Mid, Two Stone J35, Two Stone J35 PAB, Wrecker Rocket/Express/Lvrpool.

Here's what an Axe-Fx III version looks like :

The FM3 version doesn't have Tremolo and Rotary, but basically, everything else is there. The Tonematch block is replaced by an IR

Well, this pack Amp Packs bundle needs to pair with FC6 for use with OMG9 layout,or
just FM3's three switches will do with expression pedal and/or SW's onboard connections?

As with any presets using 8 scenes, it's easier to use with FC6, for sure. But I used one of those presets in rehearsal with only the FM3, and as I used mostly 6 scenes (there's 2 different leads, and I didn't need the second clean scene), it was fine

I just finished two demos for this presets pack :

0:00 Clean 0:05 Clean with modulation 0:09 80's clean 0:22 Acoustic simulation 0:30 Comet 60 0:56 Comet Concourse 1:20 Mr Z MZ-38 1:41 Mr Z Hwy 66 2:13 ODS-100 HRM 3:12 ODS-100 Ford 3:31 ODS-100 Ford PAB 4:00 ODS-100 HRM Mid 4:46 Two Stone J35 PAB 5:03 Two Stone J35 5:14 Wrecker Rocket

== Tom Anderson T Classic (Telecaster) == 0:00 Wrecker Rocket 0:36 Comet 60 0:58 Comet Concourse 1:08 Mr Z MZ-38 1:22 Mr Z Hwy 66 1:36 ODS-100 HRM 1:47 ODS-100 Ford 2:02 ODS-100 Ford PAB 2:14 ODS-100 HRM Mid 3:02 Two Stone J35 PAB 3:10 Two Stone J35 3:29 Wrecker Rocket == Epiphone SG Special P-90 == 3:42 Wrecker Express 4:24 Comet 60 4:41 Comet Concourse 4:55 Mr Z MZ-38 5:00 Mr Z Hwy 66 5:05 ODS-100 HRM 5:18 ODS-100 Ford 5:34 ODS-100 Ford PAB 5:56 ODS-100 HRM Mid 6:13 Two Stone J35 6:22 Wrecker Rocket 6:30 Wrecker Express == Epiphone Les Paul == 6:39 Comet 60 6:54 Comet Concourse 7:14 Mr Z MZ-38 7:22 Mr Z Hwy 66 7:38 ODS-100 HRM 7:59 ODS-100 Ford

They focus only on the presets using boutique amps. Another demo with the other amps (rock & metal tones) will be uploaded asap.

New demo for my FM3 Amp Packs bundle, as promised :

Sadly, no cats in this one. Maybe they're more into boutique tones ;)

I recorded a demo for my FM3 Pink Floyd presets pack - a long one !

Timestamps : 0:00 Shine on you crazy diamond 1:31 Time 3:01 In the flesh 3:22 Us and them 4:00 Any color you like 5:11 Brain damage 5:22 Hey you 6:09 Mother 6:44 Have a cigar 7:35 Marooned 8:54 Money 10:09 Echoes 11:21 Run like hell 11:51 Young lust 12:43 On the turning away 13:28 High hopes 13:56 The great gig in the sky 14:48 The final cut 15:34 Another brick in the wall Pt 1 16:36 Another brick in the wall Pt 2 16:45 Comfortably numb

Using the FM3 in rehearsal with my rock/metal cover band, which has been inactive for more than two and a half years. We have a gig in 10 days, can't wait ! That will be the first time I'll use the FM3 live ; my last gigs were with the Axe-Fx III.

Last edited:

First time using the FM3 live. This was meant to be an outdoor event with 8 bands on a building's rooftop (as you can see at the very end of the video), but due to heavy rain, a small sound system was quickly set up in the covered parking zone

Bought the Pink Floyd pack. Tried one preset so far (Marooned) and I'm quite impressed. Question for you though.

Your Volume block is in the middle of the presets. I'm used to putting the volume block at the end. Is there any problem with moving it to just before the Out block? I control the volume with an expression pedal connected to Pedal 1 in the FM3. Thanks

Bought the Pink Floyd pack. Tried one preset so far (Marooned) and I'm quite impressed. Question for you though.

Your Volume block is in the middle of the presets. I'm used to putting the volume block at the end. Is there any problem with moving it to just before the Out block? I control the volume with an expression pedal connected to Pedal 1 in the FM3. Thanks
It's not a problem but I wouldn't do that. The volume block is before the time based effects to prevent an abrupt cut of the reverb and delay trails. Just do that with the Marooned preset, which has a long delay, and you'll see for yourself :)

Last edited:
It's not a problem but I wouldn't do that. The volume block is before the time based effects to prevent an abrupt cut of the reverb and delay trails. Just do that with the Marooned preset, which has a long delay, and you'll see for yourself :)
Gotcha, thanks for the quick response.

Hi guys ! Just a quick message : I will update all my FM3 packs to Cygnus when the firmware is released (not a beta version).

I recorded this with Axe-Fx III firmware 16 beta :

And also used it in my band's latest rehearsal. The bass and rhythm guitar players weren't there so I overdubbed their parts on the following day, and it was the first rehearsal for the keyboard player (it's only our third rehearsal for this project), which explain some clams

Hi guys ! Just a quick message : I will update all my FM3 packs to Cygnus when the firmware is released (not a beta version).

I recorded this with Axe-Fx III firmware 16 beta :

And also used it in my band's latest rehearsal. The bass and rhythm guitar players weren't there so I overdubbed their parts on the following day, and it was the first rehearsal for the keyboard player (it's only our third rehearsal for this project), which explain some clams

Are the Rock/Metal presets pack included in the Amps Packs bundle or are they different?

They're different. The Amp Packs are a specific category, different from all my other packs

Back
Top Bottom