FM3 Presets Fremen FM3 packs

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
Great news about the FM3 preset packs Fremen! Really sorry to hear about your injury. Hope you heal up and are back in action soon! :cool:

Wonder FM3 packs work only on FM3+FC6?...My FC6 burnt because of erroneous supply of phantom mic power +48.
So have to rely on FM3 three switches only for the time being...Hope your left hand getting well soon before gig!

Wonder FM3 packs work only on FM3+FC6?...My FC6 burnt because of erroneous supply of phantom mic power +48.
So have to rely on FM3 three switches only for the time being...Hope your left hand getting well soon before gig!
It's just the expression pedals assignments. seems to me that many use it with a FC6 !

Take care... Don't rush it!
Thanks ! Yes, I need special care. Tried to check if I can play this morning, by just noodling on the neck of a guitar on its stand, I just can't. I'm seeing someone for my hand later today

Last edited:
@fremen are these presets similar or the same as your Axe-Fx III ones?
Similar, but not the same. I completely redialed the amps in the Brit Pack, for instance. I also re-levelled all the presets. The Synthpads pack is also quite different because the FM3 had only one pitch block. This pack also has a few new presets.
A few presets will be added to Fremen's Picks with the next firmware. The issues that made them freeze are going to be fixed

Don`t forget to do your Fremen Trainwreck presets for the FM3!!! sniffle ;p
I'm currently working on converting the Amp Packs, and there's a Trainwreck pack ;)
Just converting the grid takes almost 5 minutes per preset... and there's 495 of them ! If I didn't have a macro recorder, that would be an impossible task...

Thank you !

Checking the new v1.06b firmware for FM3. This is a preset I couldn't release with firmware 1.05, as the FM3 froze while I loaded it. Now, with firmware 1.06 (which is still in beta), it works perfectly, even if I added a modifier on amp gain + a wha to stress test it ! Two modifiers used to freeze my FM3 in firmware 1.05 : controlling input gain (and other continuous stuff, not switches) in the Amp block, and controlling delay master feedback with envelope. It's not the case anymore, so I'll soon be able to add a few complex presets to the FM3 version of "Fremen's picks". I'll wait for the release of the final version of the firmware for that.

Here's a new demo, for the synthpads & tonematches pack. Recorded with firmware 1.06 beta ; I'll update the pack when the final firmware is public. My apologies for the digital clipping at the beginning, the recording level for the screen capture app was too hot and I didn't notice :veryconfused:

Nice Fremen !
Is that a backing track you are playing along to ? Or are you triggering synth drone key/note changes ? Thx

Thanks ! Everything you hear is from the preset, with a Synth block used and notes/chord changes triggered by scenes

EDIT 30 August : I released new videos, and updated some of the packs with a firmware 1.06 beta folder. Changes list :
The brit Pack amp/cab/Delay/reverb settings have been refined (slightly less gain, slightly less delay/reverb
Fremen's Picks : 4 new presets that couldn't work in firmware 1.05 ; slight tweaks to some presets
Synthpads & tonematches : 3 more presets ; Reverb block added in most of the presets (replacing a delay or multidelay block used for ambience) ; some synth volume and lead tone tweaks.

Back
Top Bottom