FM3 Presets Fremen FM3 packs

Third-party preset or preset pack for the FM3
Hi guys ! Just a quick message : I will update all my FM3 packs to Cygnus when the firmware is released (not a beta version).

I recorded this with Axe-Fx III firmware 16 beta :

And also used it in my band's latest rehearsal. The bass and rhythm guitar players weren't there so I overdubbed their parts on the following day, and it was the first rehearsal for the keyboard player (it's only our third rehearsal for this project), which explain some clams

Awesome! Looking forward to it, Fremen!

They're different. The Amp Packs are a specific category, different from all my other packs
Sorry what I’m trying to ask is if you have a 5153 preset in the Amp Pack, would that be different from the 5153 preset you might have in the Rock/Metal pack?

Like are their duplicate presets between the two packs?

Is FM3 pack the same preset list for the rock and metal pack as your Axe FXIII version here?
https://tinyurl.com/FremenMetal

Last edited:
Sorry what I’m trying to ask is if you have a 5153 preset in the Amp Pack, would that be different from the 5153 preset you might have in the Rock/Metal pack?

Like are their duplicate presets between the two packs?

Is FM3 pack the same preset list for the rock and metal pack as your Axe FXIII version here?
https://tinyurl.com/FremenMetal
Amp packs presets are different from the regular presets, they also have their own user IRs, not used in other packs

The preset list is 98% the same - the FM3 doesn't have dual amps, and some presets are simplified versions (not as many effects, like pitch/modulations etc.) because of CPU limitations. Core tone is the same

Amp packs presets are different from the regular presets, they also have their own user IRs, not used in other packs

The preset list is 98% the same - the FM3 doesn't have dual amps, and some presets are simplified versions (not as many effects, like pitch/modulations etc.) because of CPU limitations. Core tone is the same
Do I have to rebuy the FM3 version since I had purchased the axefx3 version ?

LOL Rob didnt want to mention them - yikes what a complete waste of time and money but at least I had your presets to give it a fighting chance - yikes had no idea what I was missing - FRACTAL :)

Thanks Freeman, can I Import a few at a time?

I have the Live Gold pack in and might run out of spots.

Thanks again and excited to try these.

Back
Top Bottom