AFIII Presets Fremen Axe-Fx III "amp packs"

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
I'm sure this probably isn't an option, but is there by chance any discounts on the III packs if we purchased the full II packs previously?

Also, I noticed the free updates only lasted to Ver 3 of the OS. Since we are in Ver 3 currently, would it be better to wait to purchase the presets?

Thanks!

My prices are already very low - 9 euros for 15 presets + 16 IRs - and as there was tone of works on these presets, it's not possible unfortunately. Regarding updates, I'll provide them for at least version 4 of the firmware, and above, for the first preset of each pack for all firmware

Fremen, when do you anticipate updating 'picks' as well?
Currently updating the Pink Floyd pack, which should be ready by the end of the day (it's 8:56 AM here in Mauritius). Fremen's Picks should be ready Sunday night at latest

EDIT : Pink Floyd update almost completed, I just need to copy the drive block in the alternate versions of the presets

someone asked about this : the Sc 8 Acoustic patch (which I love, by the way) is far too quiet in the mix. Cleans too. I need to bring them up quite a bit (~3dB) - for the acoustic patches do you have a recommended simple way to do it?
Yes it's easy, for acoustic, just raise the Multiband Comp 1 level. Currently it's at -6, put it at -3
for the other clean sounds, boost the Amp 2 channel 1 (scenes 5 & 6) and channel 2 (scene 7) levels
Of course perceived volume depends a lot on the guitar used. With mine the clean levels are balanced

Last edited:

Firmware 5.05 updates are available for all Amp Packs presets. I'm also working on a new Amp Pack for the USA JP IIC+ Red and Yellow amp models, which will be a free bonus to owners of the full Amp Packs bundle

That was fast! Thanks T, and thanks for the JP2C Y/R bonus as well...

That was fast! Thanks T, and thanks for the JP2C Y/R bonus as well...
I was working on these since 5.00 dropped ; fortunately I work fast, and I also have a "slave" (a Macro recorder) to do the repetitive work, like swapping two blocks (Enhancer, Chorus), changing the Delay and Reverb on scene 4. But yeah, I spent over 25 hours on these 450 presets - some didn't need nothing, but some got completely revamped too

Attention to all "Axe-Fx III Amp Packs Full bundle" owners : you will also have access to 3 more bonus Amp Packs not available for purchase : USA JP IIC+ (with Red and Yellow channels), FAS Skull Crusher & Carol-Ann (Tucana Lead, Trip-Tik Lead and CA-OD2)

Some excerpts from Meshuggah's "Bleed", with a silly solo just for the fun. I reamped the DI tracks (*) through my Axe-Fx III, using a preset from the Engl Savage Amp Pack, with slightly different settings in the left and right channels. I used a preset from the USA JPIIC+ Amp Pack for the lead sound.

All my Axe-Fx III Amp Packs have been updated to firmware 10 ; only one amp setting needed a fix, the rest is untouched. Get the Amp Packs here :
https://fremenpresets.com/axe-fx-iii-amp-packs/

(*) DI tracks and stems are by Sarah Longfield. I definitely can't play rhythm like that :p

Received today, this gorgeous Harley Benton HB-35Plus guitar, in Vintage Burst. Here's a quick demo, using presets from the Amp Packs - "Boutique Bundle 1"

that sounds great, and nice playing man, I may have to pull the trigger on those boutique patches! how do you like the HB? I have two already (not the semihollow) and they are great for the price

Great for the price, absolutely ! I had three other HB before, and if I didn't keep them, it's because I decided to get higher end equivalent of the same instruments. I had a HB Les Paul, and then got an Epiphone version. But now I want the real thing, a Gibson :) Same for the HB Tele, I got a Fender Baja

I will keep this one though, I don't see myself putting ten time as much for a Gibson. It's ridiculously good for the price, even the pickups, HB's Achile's heel, are more than decent

Back
Top Bottom