Fremen AX8 presets - teaser

In looking over the list of presets in your "Teaser" download, that's a lot of presets! I somehow missed the "53 banks" in the original post. Easily well worth the $40 and then some. You could surely charge more than that. I'd take them all at that price and think it was a real deal. You might get more sales with a lower price but considering the quality of your work, and the number of presets there it's a bargain at $40!

$40 sounds like a great price to me. Your stuff sounds amazing and I know it's a lot of work. One thing I'd like to throw out there, for those of us that use a power amp and real cab it would be nice to still have the TM IR, the non merged version.

I was thinking about 40 $, not 50. However, I can propose an optional second formula : make the donation that seems fair to you, specifying what kind of sounds you're after, and I'll send you a number of presets that would seems fair to me

$40 also sounds more than a fair price to me, having tried out the samples and heard clips of others in the past i cant wait for them to be available, and i'd buy more in the future too as you do them, thanks for putting in so much time and effort on them, i am loving building my own presets for my gigs, as a new fractal user i would use your patches too, and also believe i could learn from looking at how you built them and how you use parameters that i dont fully understand yet :)

I'm in.
The teaser patches had me playing stuff I've never played before, both cover and original. Inspiring.
Great learning tool for a 1st time Fractal owner on building patches too!
Much appreciated.

yep, $40 is totally worth it.
you have a great ear for dialing tones I like.
Definitely a time-saver, to have your presets.
count me in please!
Jeff

I'll be buying whichever pack has the acoustic sim preset in it, regardless of where you set the price point. It's that important to the AX8 being a suitable backup for my Axe-FX.

This must be a ton of work--I'll gladly pay $40, but agree that splitting it up into smaller, cheaper units might make it sell better. Or maybe just have a few options--the whole thing for $40 being a slightly better deal...

Would easy pay 40 dollars to be honest. I know its good and I'll buy it any day. Your presets are as good to me as any cabs packs which I also like to spend my money on :)

Had fun last year when your presets was for free, enjoyed exploring the capabilities af the Axe and trying presets I nevet could/would have build myself.

Bring em on, one happy buyer here!

$40 sounds like a great price to me. Your stuff sounds amazing and I know it's a lot of work. One thing I'd like to throw out there, for those of us that use a power amp and real cab it would be nice to still have the TM IR, the non merged version.
Thanks for your comments ! The TM curve is useless with a real cab because it was made with the actual IR of the preset. If you use another IR and do a new tonematch, the curve will be different.

40 $ it will be then. But I'll be open to smaller/cheaper packs, on a private messaging about that basis, for users with specific needs

Ah, that's possible… I now remember that there is one preset where I have that too, the EVH 50 w blue, is it that one ? I should have selected another for the teaser

Still getting my head around the unit and how I'll be using it. I like the idea of using Scenes (clean-crunch-heavy-lead etc.) of a particular amp model. With this approach I'd be using maybe 3 or 4 Amps at the most, so at this stage I would be looking at a smaller group of select amp presets.
Hopefully that is something that would work with you as I've enjoyed the presets you've built previously. I'm happy to pay what you think that'd be worth.

Really appreciate the work you've put into this.

Stupid question... will you be able to import individual presets from this pack? I get the idea that it will be a mass import and I'd rather not overwrite the presets I have worked to create thus far. That said, your work will likely sound better than what I use today. The Morgan patch I created sounds pretty good... thanks to your help :)

I am having a weird "beating" sound, with the High Gain preset. As if i am exceeding the CPU limit in a Axe Fx II unit. But there is no such thing in Ax-8. I tried backing up the drive level, changing the cab, Turning off the Noise gate, shunting some blocks to get more cpu. Doesn't work.

Why might that be? Anyone?

I'm having the same issue, but it sounds like Fremen has updated the sample pack to address it (see a few posts up). Haven't had a chance to try out the update yet, but I suspect that will resolve it.

For whatever its worth, I noticed that the problem disappears if you remove the Scene1 controller from the input gain, although then you lose the benefit of the varying gain levels across the scenes. Only seems to affect that one patch though, so I have no idea why that would be.

Stupid question... will you be able to import individual presets from this pack? I get the idea that it will be a mass import and I'd rather not overwrite the presets I have worked to create thus far. That said, your work will likely sound better than what I use today. The Morgan patch I created sounds pretty good... thanks to your help :)
I will provide separate banks of 8 presets so that you wouldn't have to overwrite all your presets

regarding the clicking noise : yes I solved it with the new version. That problem seems specific to the EVH 50W Blue, I couldn't find it in any other amp model, including the EVH 100W Blue

Back
Top Bottom