Fremen AX8 presets - teaser

When you right click to download, normally Dropbox compress everything in a .zip file… Did you try with another browser ?

I've been having a lot of trouble downloading presets and other things from Dropbox. I have a Mac, I'm selecting download file as, deleting the txt extension and it's still saving as a text file. Not sure what I should do here, if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it!
Same thing happened to me. I tried deleting the extension (txt) and didn't work, finally, I created a Dropbox, downloaded files directly to Dropbox and then I was able to import them into my ax8 with no problem.
Hope this help

You are not talking about my AX8 files but files from other users I guess ? Because I haven't release something yet (besides my teaser presets)

You are not talking about my AX8 files but files from other users I guess ? Because I haven't release something yet (besides my teaser presets)

AX8 and your Axe FX presets, I tried using Chrome instead of Safari and that might've done the trick.

I've been having a lot of trouble downloading presets and other things from Dropbox. I have a Mac, I'm selecting download file as, deleting the txt extension and it's still saving as a text file. Not sure what I should do here, if anyone has any tips I'd appreciate it!
I've ran into the same issue. The solution that works for me is to:
Download the file.
Move it from the download folder to my AX8 preset folder
Manually remove the '.txt' extension from the file name itself.
Here's an example of what it would look like to begin with, Tucana 3.syx.txt
You'll get a prompt about using the .syx file type versus .txt.
Choose the .syx file type and save

Thanks for your comments ! The TM curve is useless with a real cab because it was made with the actual IR of the preset. If you use another IR and do a new tonematch, the curve will be different.

40 $ it will be then. But I'll be open to smaller/cheaper packs, on a private messaging about that basis, for users with specific needs
the sample link appears to no longer work?

Fremen, sorry but the link to samples in the first post is not working: error on dropbox or link removed. Can you check it? Thank you

Back
Top Bottom