Fremen AX8 presets released

I released this video for Axe-Fx II but the sounds are the same in the AX8. I only had to split some presets into multiple presets. Also, I updated the "Comfortably numb" clean preset with the pitch shifter, used for the slide in the introduction. Owners of "Fremen's picks" can re-download the full pack with that update from "Purchase history" in my website

By the way, I decided to extend the "free updates" on all my packs indefinitely, instead of one year !

I released this video for Axe-Fx II but the sounds are the same in the AX8. I only had to split some presets into multiple presets. Also, I updated the "Comfortably numb" clean preset with the pitch shifter, used for the slide in the introduction. Owners of "Fremen's picks" can re-download the full pack with that update from "Purchase history" in my website

By the way, I decided to extend the "free updates" on all my packs indefinitely, instead of one year !

Re-downloading now. Thanks again Fremen !

Thanks Fremen - you ar the Man !!!

My presets maybe be slightly brighter than the stock ones, they definitively shouldn't sound harsh...

Fremen, i made also use of the xmas sale and went for the metal&brit pack.
I have lastest firmeware running, seems that everything is doing well.
I was only able to try out a few presets, because they all sound damn good to,me from scratch, just have to tweak a little due to home setting with my studio frfr. Just a quick question...
Is at any preset a pitch block and, ore global scales included, as i didnt found any patch out so far that had one.
Over all:
Great job man, you saved me hours of time, that i have now to exercise and not to waste with tuning :) the axe 8.

I released this video for Axe-Fx II...
Hey great work mate!! I have a question if you don't mind me asking: I see you are using scene chronologically for for song parts (intro, verse, etc.), but in comfortably numb you are using 2 presets and also for the rmt/ld part you are using scene 1 and scene 5, why is that? Also using more than one presets and scenes for a single song can get confusing doens't it? Can you explain your workflow better?
Thanks!

Thanks ! Scene 1 is for the chords under the chorus (I have become... Comfortably numb), live version ; scene 2 for the first solo, 3 and 4 are for the end solo (one of them has a flanger), 5 is an alternate lead sound. I also use an expression pedal to add more delay for a dramatic/climax effect at the end of the second solo.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : all my AX8 packs have now been updated to 9.04, current users just need to download them again in the "Purchase history" section of my website. There's two bonus presets in "Metal & brit", including one just made to practice with a metronome. In "Fremen's picks", I replaced one of the clean David Gilmour sounds with "Marooned". This is more than a firmware update, in many cases (and specially for "Fremen's picks" and "Metal & brit") I improved the general tone of original preset, and also added some effects blocks and footswitchable stuffs.

In that video I'm just noodling with some of the Q9.04 presets, using expression pedals under the desk.

Thanks ! Scene 1 is for the chords under the chorus (I have become... Comfortably numb), live version ; scene 2 for the first solo, 3 and 4 are for the end solo (one of them has a flanger), 5 is an alternate lead sound. I also use an expression pedal to add more delay for a dramatic/climax effect at the end of the second solo.

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT : all my AX8 packs have now been updated to 9.04, current users just need to download them again in the "Purchase history" section of my website. There's two bonus presets in "Metal & brit", including one just made to practice with a metronome. In "Fremen's picks", I replaced one of the clean David Gilmour sounds with "Marooned". This is more than a firmware update, in many cases (and specially for "Fremen's picks" and "Metal & brit") I improved the general tone of original preset, and also added some effects blocks and footswitchable stuffs.

In that video I'm just noodling with some of the Q9.04 presets, using expression pedals under the desk.

Hello,

I purchased the Fremen AX8 2.03 Presets on April 20 2016. I'm wondering if I am entitled to download the 9.04 AX8 Pack or do I have to purchase the AX8 9.04 pack? Thanks for creating and sharing these presets with the Fractal community!!!

Hello, the 2.03 pack had a limited free update period, as it was a single pack for a very low price. I split this original pack in 4 different ones since Q7.02 but this time the updates will be free forever. The 9.04 updates are for the 7.02 packs.

Hello, the 2.03 pack had a limited free update period, as it was a single pack for a very low price. I split this original pack in 4 different ones since Q7.02 but this time the updates will be free forever. The 9.04 updates are for the 7.02 packs.
I understand. Thanks for responding to my question. Have a great day!!!

Hello, What 'pack' would best represent the video here?

I added 1 bonus preset in "Fremen's picks", and 5 in "Metal & Brit", for Quantum 10 firmware. Here's a demo of the new Friedman HBE C45 model (*)... I love the much faster X/Y switching for the amp block !

(*) this preset uses two new custom cabs I recently worked on, and that I will release with new presets soon

Back
Top Bottom