Fremen AX8 presets released

I bought Fremens picks the other day. There is definitely some new mainstay tones in there that I will be using. I'm impressed with how little I have to tweak anything on the presets too; most of them sound great right off the bat!

Also good taking a look at how to build a preset too, many tricks in there to learn from.

Will check that, thanks for notifying me ! Give me a few days though, I have an important gig tomorrow...
For me it is not a problem, is not so urgent - Thanks for the help and all the best for tomorrow ... You ar the best :)))

Just bought the metal/brit pack. Almost without exception, the presets sounds way to fizzy and harsh, especially at high volume.
Totally useless for me... I was prepared to do some work on them, but this was disappointing..
I am playing a Sandberg strat and the Friedman ASM-12...
Any suggestions on what could be wrong...?

Just bought the metal/brit pack. Almost without exception, the presets sounds way to fizzy and harsh, especially at high volume.
Totally useless for me... I was prepared to do some work on them, but this was disappointing..
I am playing a Sandberg strat and the Friedman ASM-12...
Any suggestions on what could be wrong...?
What firmware are you using ? Did you just update ? If yes, did you try to reinstall the firmware ?

Back
Top Bottom