Fremen AX8 presets released

they will be in a few hours normally... if the final version requires me to tweak again, I'll do it

It was six months initially but I gave more ; these are new packs, which will have at least one year of free updates - and probably more, working on new stuff is incredibly time consuming and tiresome, and I'm dead tired now after more than a month of hard work - right now I'm so exhausted that I can't picture myself doing that again in the future, honestly
Consider this : how many presets would you get from other preset sellers for the price of my mega pack (85 euros, 438 presets, 60+ IRs) ? In most case, less than 20...

I bought the initial pack for my AX8 last year , and there's alot more to the packs now. I will be buying the mega-pack now that it's available for 7.02. Knowing how much work goes into a single patch , I will GLADLY pay the asking price for all that's included. Thanks for the great work.

It was six months initially but I gave more ; these are new packs, which will have at least one year of free updates - and probably more, working on new stuff is incredibly time consuming and tiresome, and I'm dead tired now after more than a month of hard work - right now I'm so exhausted that I can't picture myself doing that again in the future, honestly
Consider this : how many presets would you get from other preset sellers for the price of my mega pack (85 euros, 438 presets, 60+ IRs) ? In most case, less than 20...
Fremen, please don't take my question to imply that I expect these new packs to be free or that I don't appreciate the amount of effort you put in nor the value that the initial pack was for the price. I am more than satisfied and they have been more than worth every penny. Just asking as I didn't recall what the original offer was. I will certainly be looking at these new ones and making some purchases as well. Thanks for all you do for this forum and now commercially for us users!!

My apologies if I appeared rude ! It was 4 AM when I posted this, and I suffer from insomnia… I also received a few messages from users wanting everything for free. And someone even started a Paypal dispute because he doesn't know how to open a .rar file !

I'll post a video showing scenes and expression pedals in many presets soon. I'll also post some free stuff

Thanks man, bought them all tested a few las night, they sound amazing!

A video showing how I use scenes in some of my Pink Floyd presets. Note : I'm not trying to nail Gilmour's sounds, most of the time I personalize them

Fremen's picks owners : I edited footswitch assignments in a few presets : Open your eyes (bank 3), Owner of a lonely heart clean & drive (bank 7), Time clean (bank 10), Comfortably numb rtm/ld (bank 12)

As asked by a user : here's the list of my AX8 presets, and cabs they use
http://pages.intnet.mu/fremen/Misc/AX8_cabs.xls

another video with a few sounds :

Last edited:
... and now with fw 8.0 coming you have to start all over. Would be great if the AX8 would allow to choose from multiple fw versions like the AxeFx does.

Fortunately I don't have to update anything, and the big brother doesn't have multiple versions anymore either ;)

Back
Top Bottom