Fremen AX8 presets released

You can always preview the new factory presets thru FracTool or axeedit , though I am a user of Fremen's stuff also,there are some real nice sounding gems in the new set.

I was struggling to get the tones I was earing in my head! I'm really into 80's shred and wet tones! This is exactly what you get with this massive pack! In fact, my only complaint is there's really just too much good patches in there, I keep going from one and another!!! I don't need to tweak anything except volume! It cut through the mix like a knife!! Merci beaucoup pour ces presets, ils sont vraiment géniaux!!!

Hi guys, a quick question... after weeks of hard work, my Q7.02 presets are ready, and my website is about to be launched. However, I used the beta version for firmware Quantum7.02, as the final one is not released yet. I get many requests for these presets, but would you mind waiting until the final version is out before I put them on my website ? Imho, it's very unlikely that 7.02 will change something to the amp modeling, but of course if it does, I'll update where necessary...

I've decided not to upgrade to beta versions so for me waiting for the final release before getting your update is ok.

Thanks once more for the great tones fremen.

- lenny

Your presets are the only reason I'm impatiently waiting for the final release of 7.02.
Glad to hear you're on top of things !
I was hoping Fractal Friday was going to be yesterday

I'm waiting for non-beta before updating my AX8.
But you can launch if you like. People in a hurry will take them now and the others later. Good for everybody.

Hi guys, a quick question... after weeks of hard work, my Q7.02 presets are ready, and my website is about to be launched. However, I used the beta version for firmware Quantum7.02, as the final one is not released yet. I get many requests for these presets, but would you mind waiting until the final version is out before I put them on my website ? Imho, it's very unlikely that 7.02 will change something to the amp modeling, but of course if it does, I'll update where necessary...

good idea to wait for the full release!

Good to see that these are getting updated! I personally would not update a critical piece of gear to a beta version and usually wait at least a few days (if not longer) after the final release before updating so I'd be happy with waiting until the official release.

I unfortunately updated my ax8 from 7.01 without thinking about how it would affect all my presets significantly until it was too late so I'm anxiously awaiting your release of these new ax8 presets for the updated firmware!

Back
Top Bottom