Fremen acoustic simulation pack

fremen

Axe-Master
Vendor

I just released an Acoustic simulation tonematch presets pack forAxe-Fx II MKI/MKII/XL (v 3.03) and AX8 (v 3.51), available from here : http://axefremen.blogspot.com/2016/06/acoustic-simulation-tonematch-presets.html

The idea was to use as many different electric guitars/pickups as possible and make tonematch presets for each of them. So if you have an Ibanez with Bare Knuckle or EMG or DiMarzio pickups, or a Fender Stratocaster, or a Gibson Les Paul (*), the corresponding presets should work to give it a convincing acoustic simulation sound. My acoustic simulation preset, with is made for position 4 on my Ibanez RG, is already popular, but I wanted to provide way more options to users with different guitars/pickups. So I made 32 new tonematch presets, and will add a few more soon

I'd like to plug in my acoustic guitar and get a as close as possible to a miced up kind of tone. Are there any presets in there that would work?
I have a Yamaha LL6X, what Yamaha do you have? I've never been fully satisfied with using a electric guitar to simulate acoustic.
Would be great to have a tonematched miced up preset to use with the same acoustic and its built in mic...

Cooper Carter shows how to do that in a video. I did that to record a friend's acoustic nylon guitar, I'll try to do it for my Yamaha soon, although I have no issues with the amplified sound

Quick note : I'm getting on a 12 hours plane trip tonight so I won't be able to send links until tomorrow, sorry for that

I am trying to buy thee but I have an issue with paypal, keeps telling me to enter a valid email address, which I have, any ideas anybody?

I just released an Acoustic simulation tonematch presets pack forAxe-Fx II MKI/MKII/XL (v 3.03) and AX8 (v 3.51), available from here : http://axefremen.blogspot.com/2016/06/acoustic-simulation-tonematch-presets.html

The idea was to use as many different electric guitars/pickups as possible and make tonematch presets for each of them. So if you have an Ibanez with Bare Knuckle or EMG or DiMarzio pickups, or a Fender Stratocaster, or a Gibson Les Paul (*), the corresponding presets should work to give it a convincing acoustic simulation sound. My acoustic simulation preset, with is made for position 4 on my Ibanez RG, is already popular, but I wanted to provide way more options to users with different guitars/pickups. So I made 32 new tonematch presets, and will add a few more soon

Whoa! Really cool

I am trying to buy thee but I have an issue with paypal, keeps telling me to enter a valid email address, which I have, any ideas anybody?
I had the same issue..just type the adress ( not copy paste) and select "payments for goods...
this should solve the problem

Hi guys, just before leaving Mauritius yesterday I did 8 new tonematches (5 from a Les Paul with coil splits, 3 with a SG), I will add them to the package soon (I just need to work on the AX8 version)

I own a fender strat am dlx hss. I wonder if these strat presets made with suhr pups translate well. How do the suhrs sound different from stock noiseless n3 single colis?

I have access to another Strat, although it's a Mexico one, and mine definitively sounds like a real strat too - better than the Mexican, yes, but it's the same spirit - so it should not affect the result !
Soon I'll add tonematches for a Seymour Duncan equipped Ibanez (HSS)

Back
Top Bottom