Fremen - 5 scenes presets pack released (Axe-Fx II/AX8)

13494824_10153499243582245_7245264799726302853_n.jpg

Coming soon : an Acoustic Simulation tonematch collection for various guitars/pickups
@fremen, are these available yet? Do they come included with other presets?

Fremen's 5 scenes with the Fender Twin (5F8SF Tweed) in a pub session loud & live. Cuts very good in the bandmix. I played mostly with scene 4 and 5. Some guys came up asking what amp I'm using, as it has got such a wonderfull tone. Even the guy next to me with the real Fender Vibroverb was amazed with the sound of the Axe FX II.

Thibault I am having a blast playing your latest pack. I like the fact I can find a great preset for any one of my guitars. My strat, LTD, Ibanez, and Les Paul. I've tried just about eveyone's presets and yours always seem to stand out. The fact you used stock presets really made it fast and easy. I know commercial IR's can give you variations, but for ease of use stock IR's work fine. I have tried tweaking the axe myself, but it takes a lot of time and energy. With your presets I simply plugin and spend my energy playing Hendrix, Page, Rhodes, Eddie, Clapton, Frasciante, King
and all the other inspirational muscians. As a suggestion, for lazy guitarists with some extra change, like myself, I would be more than happy to pay extra for some commercial IR's already mixed into the preset. You could then pass the extra to the IR guy. Is that possible? Then I could spend more time playing and not fussing with IR's. I know some guys enjoy tweaking dials, and have a good ear, other guys like myself do not. I like playing. Thanks again for your well trained ear and musical experience.

These presets are so good and so much fun. I'll be weeks getting through them because every time I load one I end up playing with it for
an hour. So worth the money. Thanks for your hard work.

The 5 scene presets were my favorite in the other collection. Nice to see them expanded. Thanks again!

downloaded the 5 scene presets, but all i can locate is the syx.txt file on my mac. am i doing something wrong? for the life of me, i can't figure out anything with the axe fx 2 be it ir's, fractool, or loading presets. very frustrating.

are there any REALLY EASY videos for morons like me to handle this? thanks

I think your Mac is calling it a text file, even though it's not. Try removing the .txt extension.

Right clicking on the full Dropbox folder allows to save it as a zip file, with all the correct files instead. If that doesn't work let me know

thanks so much guys. this whole axe fx experience has been so frustrating. i have had the unit for over 2 years and all i can play are factory presets. i really don't get this whole computer deal. it's definitely me, not the axe fx or the programs/ presets. shame because i really want
to use it at church, but i am stuck using my 11 rack as it is much easier.

looks like i got a pack loaded, great. question, none of the presets that appear in the video are in the pack that i can pull up

ie 'dual evh 5 scenes', 'morgan ac20 5 scenes' etc

the pack i pull up goes from 'fender 5F8 Tweed 5 scenes' to 'vibrato verb AA 5SC"

am i loading an earlier pack that i may have purchased?

thanks

I just saw your post about using e-junkie ? Yesterday I sent two paypal payments through the 'old' system. One for $ 12 us and the other for $ 6 us. I was trying to purchase the 5-scenes pack, but I inadvertently sent the incorrect amount the 1st time. Can you double check that you received both payments and let me know how to download the packs ? Many THANKS !

Back
Top Bottom