Fremen - 5 scenes presets pack released (Axe-Fx II/AX8)

Hey!

I'm trying to set up a Paypal payment but the site won't recognise your email as valid, even though I copy/pasted it direct from your blog. Do you have any other details I could use to send the payment?

Hey, these are Fremen's presets. Of course I'm in. Payment sent.
Thanks for making my guitar playing life very easy.:):)

Last edited:
Received.
I am very impressed with what you did with the filters in the Shine on preset, wow what a surprise.
(allthough I always play that song in standard tuning).

13494824_10153499243582245_7245264799726302853_n.jpg

Coming soon : an Acoustic Simulation tonematch collection for various guitars/pickups

I just released a new pack of 51 presets for Axe-Fx II/AX8 :

http://axefremen.blogspot.com/2016/06/5-scenes-presets-pack-axe-fx-ii-ax8.html

As a bonus, there's this special preset I just made for international Music Day :

Nice!
Also checked your Pink Floyd Tribute.
Very nice project and play!

Question: is the 5 scenes package sort of extended factory presets (in terms of your view of how these should sound) but then including clean, crunch, lead stuff etc.. or are there also some special onces like the Pink Floyd.

As i play with KrK 6e monitors these should fit (frfr) but im hesitant as most presets i used from exchange never worked for me and mostly because of my guitar Musicman Steve Morse has different pickups and sound. But i hear good reviews, so i think i will just try soon.

Question: is the 5 scenes package sort of extended factory presets (in terms of your view of how these should sound) but then including clean, crunch, lead stuff etc.. or are there also some special onces like the Pink Floyd.
Neither, they are a continuation of presets I included in my previous pack but with different amp models

Are these different from the 5 scene presets that were included the 3 big banks you previously released? Or are they tweaked versions of those previous presets?

These are different. Someone asked if I could do more 5 scenes presets, using other amp models, and this is what I did. None of those 51 new presets is present in the the three banks pack

Sent payment. Hope I did it correct. It said Larsen Studio. Is that correct? I used the email on your blog.

Back
Top Bottom