Freeze ups in 1.03?

No freezes for me. Mine came with 1.3 (I think) and I updated to the 1.4 betas whenever they came out. I had to revert on a few of those. Beta 7 seems good. Again, no freezes on any of those. I don't have any additional FCs, and don't use USB for audio. I do all editing with Axe-Edit.

I got my unit from repair a couple weeks ago and updated it to 1.04 beta 7, then beta 8, then downgraded back to 7. I started having strange issues from beta 8 and even downgrading didn't fix so with the help of @Admin M@ I reset the unit, etc and all has been great but I am on 1.03 for now. I will tell you that on the 1.04 betas, the fan would run at a high RPM on the regular and after the reset, the fan is back to normal no matter how long it's running which is generally all day while I am working in the office.

Good to hear things are still going well. You have my number :)
M@ am on 1.04 and have same sort of freeze when changing preset after about 30 mins playing. My left and right preset name goes blank and nothing happens from there. Restarting the unit solves it temporarily. Should i contact g66 or is this firmware related?

I have a brand new FW 1.05 and the save screen will freeze up after you push Enter the first time. You push Enter again to save but nothing happens for about 30 seconds and then the display will shake before saving the preset. I'm thinking it's because I've been having marathon sessions with it.

Back
Top Bottom