• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Free V30 IR from New Cab company

bradlake

Axe-Master
Announcing Rockin' Cabs, LLC
yesterday There was a posting from a new start up LLC, rockincabs.com, and they were offering a free V 30 sample cab for download but it appeared that you had to sign up for a email solicitation form to receive it. I voiced my concerns in the thread and after a short disappearance of the entire thread from the forum, presumably to establish the proper CRED with the local management, @Rockin' Cabs had posted the sample cab here on the forum linked above I thought that was pretty righteous so as a favor to return I decided to post this thread with the magic word free in the title and even though this is a speaker that has perhaps been sufficiently exposed via stock and third-party cabs I downloaded it and tried it out and it ain’t bad! Certainly worth giving a shot

Top Bottom