Free Strat preset - Stevie Ray Vaughan 1x15 Custom Modded Vibroverb with effects

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi everyone - I just made this Stevie Ray Vaughan-style Strat preset today for the forthcoming 1000+ "Live Gold" Tonepack made for the FM3 and Axe-FX III.

Goal is to release that full TonePack (which is the new - but greatly improved - product equivalent of the old 1000+ Dream Rigs for AX8/Axe-FX II) released before the July 4th weekend. Here's hoping! :cool:

Use a Strat, especially neck and the "quack" positions 4 and 2. This was done on FM3 firmware 1.04, but should load work on your Ax-Fx III. (Let me know if it doesn't and I'll replace it with one that does). Enjoy!

Attachments

• Strat! SRV 1X15Vibroverb FM3.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 440
Aww yeah. Scene 3 will work great for playing older Chili Peppers songs
Yeah it's good for any gritty Strat neck breakup stuff. The post-cab compressor helps smooth it out and make it fatter. The Dimension chorus is subtle but "adds a thing."

Enjoy!

Hi everyone - I just made this Stevie Ray Vaughan-style Strat preset today for the forthcoming 1000+ "Live Gold" Tonepack made for the FM3 and Axe-FX III.

Goal is to release that full TonePack (which is the new - but greatly improved - product equivalent of the old 1000+ Dream Rigs for AX8/Axe-FX II) released before the July 4th weekend. Here's hoping! :cool:

Use a Strat, especially neck and the "quack" positions 4 and 2. This was done on FM3 firmware 1.04, but should load work on your Ax-Fx III. (Let me know if it doesn't and I'll replace it with one that does). Enjoy!
Super stoked for this new Tonepack @austinbuddy! As an owner of the 7/2018 original 1000+ Tonepack for Axe III, would I be eligible for any discount for this new tone pack?

Thanks for sharing @austinbuddy , sounds awesome on an FM3! It loaded like below, not sure what I'm missing there, but it doesn't seem essential.
View attachment 69152
It looks right. The line from the amp to "nowhere" is there for when I do the Axe-Fx III version and I add Output 3 and Output 4 (the FM3 only has Output 1 and 2). Leave Drive 1 (before the amp) on at all times - that boosts the Strat just right into the amp. Use Drive 2 if you want to play with other tones but it sounds great without Drive 2 IMHO. Enjoy!

Super stoked for this new Tonepack @austinbuddy! As an owner of the 7/2018 original 1000+ Tonepack for Axe III, would I be eligible for any discount for this new tone pack?
Once I launch it I usually put on sale for a month or two so you'll be eligible for that, then it goes to normal price until the end of year holidays.

But stay tuned - for 1400+ existing Naked Amps TonePack customers, have something free and nice planned think you'll like, will announce it soon....

Once I launch it I usually put on sale for a month or two so you'll be eligible for that, then it goes to normal price until the end of year holidays.

But stay tuned - for 1400+ existing Naked Amps TonePack customers, have something free and nice planned think you'll like, will announce it soon....
... As i french i l sure I m making a mistake but ...a long and difficult waiting suspense ;):)....
Think everyone will manage to understand my thought ....

Thanks for sharing. I tried installing on my AXIII but Fractal Bot said it was for FM3 and wouldn't load it. Can you release an III version?

Back
Top Bottom