Free Preset Pack - FW 5

Cool vid, although the moving guitars in the background in the beginning of the clip do freak me out just a little bit… 😜.
All jokes aside, it’s so cool you are sharing these presets with the rest of us, IR and all. Sometimes it feels like this product didn’t just come with a regular manual, but a free online instructor/guru as well. It’s because of people like you, Yek, Cooper Carter and a couple of others that I’m getting way more mileage out of my unit then I would otherwise have been able to….

Thanks for those!! Noob question: is there a way to import all of them at once? Or do I have to import them one by one?

Thanks for those!! Noob question: is there a way to import all of them at once? Or do I have to import them one by one?
You can use the Preset Manager found in FM3 Edit (under the Tools tab). A new window will open, drag the preset file to the side bar and then you can drag all at once or just select ones to memory slots. FracTool or FractBot can also be utilized, but I would suggest using FM3 Edit if you're still new to all of this. Good luck.

Hope it‘s OK to open this gift early?😉
Excellent presets and IR’s! Also I learned to to import and export preset and cab bundles…Thanks Leon.👍

Back
Top Bottom