Free Preset of week 23 - MF Shiver (Based on Bogner Shiva)

I really like the Joe Satriani style that you posted on you tube a few hours ago Marco its very nice. I may purchase that one once I get an ev-1 pedal. You should advertise that one on here

Hi Marco, great ton and playin, I like your flow. The shiva was my favorite amp in the era of the AXE FX ultra. Very nice guitar, is the character of this guitar more bright or warm

Maybe I'm too late for the freebie (sounds GREAT by the way!) - I clicked around the G66 site for about 10 minutes and couldn't get to where this was - wouldn't it just be easier (since you're offering them for free) to include the preset as an attachment in your post so people can download it easier? Maybe you have it set up this way for a reason though - was just asking.

Peace - great playing, great sounding preset as always!

Maybe I'm too late for the freebie (sounds GREAT by the way!) - I clicked around the G66 site for about 10 minutes and couldn't get to where this was - wouldn't it just be easier (since you're offering them for free) to include the preset as an attachment in your post so people can download it easier? Maybe you have it set up this way for a reason though - was just asking.

Peace - great playing, great sounding preset as always!

https://www.g66.eu/mf-presets

Back
Top Bottom