Free Preset of the week

Very nice......I had trouble dialling that Amp in....I cannot see this in the G66 page....where is it located ?

www.g66.eu

There is a problem with Safari browser
To solve it try to resize the browser or click on the scroll bar at. the right side.
After a while the page can works normally.
Maybe Safari takes time to process the page
Very strange

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the preset, I look forward to playing with it as well as your future offerings. One thought I had is that it would be instructive if you could discuss what changes you made to the factory presets and what your goal was in making those changes. It's nice to get presets created by a pro but it's even better to understand how a pro approaches and modifies those presets. Thanks again ...

Hi Marco,

Thanks for the preset, I look forward to playing with it as well as your future offerings. One thought I had is that it would be instructive if you could discuss what changes you made to the factory presets and what your goal was in making those changes. It's nice to get presets created by a pro but it's even better to understand how a pro approaches and modifies those presets. Thanks again ...
Yes I already done during my live Stream but I think English people prefers native speaker.
my English live streams have success. Pretty understandable 😊

can anyone post the file directly? I get a bunch of funny looking computer nonsense whenever I try to download
ArnieZ

I couldn't get the download to work either. Using Edge on a PC it shows up as code instead of a download. Would love to get it as I love your playing (though that is obviously in fingers and taste, not in amp settings).

use google chrome. I could not download it using windows explorer. I was able to download it through google chrome though.

Was able to get the download thru chrome but won’t load on my fm3, says it is for axefxiii. Is there a way to convert it.

Download Fractool. you can convert it from there but its weird because you should not have to convert it because fm3 and axe 3 uses the same software.

Back
Top Bottom