Free Preset of the week

Download Fractool. you can convert it from there but its weird because you should not have to convert it because fm3 and axe 3 uses the same software.

It is not necessary! You simply use AXE Edit and import the preset.
I don't understand why so many people use Fractal Bot to import/export the preset.
The editor is much more efficient

I downloaded and imported the preset via AXE EDIT and everything appears to work besides my FC-12, which did work fine on the new Brit 800 preset (meaning the preset and the foot controller works fine).
I'm using the latest release versions (non BETA) of the III and the FC-12 and on this preset, all of my FC-12 switches light up but they are blank.
The data, the names of the scenes and such, does show up on my III and in AXE EDIT.

Ideas?

Yes, it's strange.
It's the only preset on the entire unit that has that problem, I've never seen it before.
I'll try to delete the preset, download and install again when I get a chance.

Thank you for the response.
Your presets sound great and your playing is incredible!

if it is a fm3 preset try converting it with fractool to axe fx 3 and see if that fixes it. let us know if it worked please.

Hmmm, first off, I hadn't started exploring too much with the FC stuff at this point, so I'm a dunce with them basically.
I haven't changed anything with it and just use it how it comes, using the default "scenes of each preset".

These might not be EXACT steps but I fixed it somehow:

With AXE EDIT, I went to "FC CONTROLLERS" and chose "PER PRESET OVERRIDE" and chose "RESET".
Then I went to "PER PRESET FC" and chose "CLEAR ALL OVERRIDES".

At this point, I noticed that it somehow fixed the preset.
I wanted to get my steps down EXACTLY, so I changed presets and DID NOT SAVE.
The problem was still fixed.
I powered off all the way and back on.
The problem was still fixed.

Not sure what I did on that but it seemed to fix it, so all good.
By the way, this happened yesterday and I didn't spend too much time fiddling with it.
I did also power down yesterday and back on/change presets and the problem didn't go away.
So obviously, invoking at least one or both of those reset options triggered something.

Back
Top Bottom