FM3 Free Preset of the week - MF Herbie

If William comes from the same series as his blue Sister, are these the stock PU ?
Great performance (as usual BTW)
Finally got my FM3 last thursday and spend last night RTFM. Looking forward to hit some sounds oit of it tomorrow. The biggest job shall be to create a layout that fits me best. Thanks for your work.

If William comes from the same series as his blue Sister, are these the stock PU ?
Great performance (as usual BTW)
Finally got my FM3 last thursday and spend last night RTFM. Looking forward to hit some sounds oit of it tomorrow. The biggest job shall be to create a layout that fits me best. Thanks for your work.
Thank you.
this is the Custom Shop USA version, it is similar but there are many big differences.
PU also have same name but they are different. The price is different too!!!! 😊

Thank you.
this is the Custom Shop USA version, it is similar but there are many big differences.
PU also have same name but they are different. The price is different too!!!! 😊
The name reminds me of the Renault Clio Williams, a racing version of the Renault Clio. I got one for a professionnal car rent one day in 1994...blew the smoke out of the motorway to get back to Marseille Airport.

The price was different too...

Guess is the same experience toward a standart Route 66.

Hi Marco, that's a very good looking and sounding guitar. Anyway, with your hands it helps... great playing!

I saw several of your videos with route 66 guitars but as far as I can remember, never saw you with the indonesian williams. Any particular reason?
Can you talk about the differences on both Williams?

Another question, regarding the indonesian models, because of the different necks I believe that Williams will sound warmer than Santa Mónica. Do you feel it gives it a more straty sound?

I know this is all subjective but, if you have the time, I would like to know what you think about it.

Thanks!
I enjoy all your videos and also your english...

Hi, the Italian distributor send me many guitars but not all :D
I like the rosewood fretboard and sound, this is the reason I bought the Williams custom shop.
Youtube right the sound is bit warmer than ebony and maple fretboard.

Back
Top Bottom